TWENTY ✵ who wants a kiss

' WHO WANTS A KISS ? '
act four ; chapter two

' WHO WANTS A KISS ? 'act four ; chapter two

︽✵︽

THE FEELING OF GAJEELS LIPS STILL LINGERED. Y/N was sitting at her normal spot of the guild a small smile on her face. Gajeel was still in his meeting and the guild was on perfect behavior so far. Y/N was impressed.

"So do I get a kiss?"

Y/N looked in front of her to see Laxus sitting on the other side of the bench. His jaw was locked making it look even sharper than normal. Y/N rolled her eyes knowing he must have seen the small conversation between Gajeel and herself.

"No."

"Why did Gajeel get one?" He almost spat out. He was trying to control his rage. Laxus never considered himself a jealous person. If he was in a relationship with Y/N then he wouldn't be jealous because she would be his.

But they weren't in a relationship.

"He went to the trouble of getting my meeting time. He got a few battle scars."

Laxus bit his lip. He didn't know why he was so angry, so jealous. "I could have done that for you."

"Gajeel was closer to me."

"You could have called out my name, I would have come running."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "When are you going to stop this."

"When I get my kiss."

Y/N sighed softly. "Only on the cheek."

"No I want mine on the lips."

"Don't push it, sparky."

Laxus scoffed at the nickname. "So are you going to kiss me?" He asked leaning forward. He turned his face to the side, allowing Y/N access to his face.

She leaned forward and was about to kiss his cheek however Laxus being the overconfident prick he was, moved his face so their lips touched.

Shock didn't begin to describe the feeling inside her. She quickly pulled away and kicked him under the table.

"Ow!"

"I fucking hate you."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

This fucking guy.Y/N thought. The girl couldn't help but smile at his smirking face though and she hated herself for it.

"The thunder legion are planning on going on a job, want to come?" Laxus asked.

Was this guy for real, first he kisses me then he want me to go on a job with him? Y/N thought to herself.

"If you don't want the others there we can just go." He smirked at her again. "Just the two of us. We could do a lot more than just kiss."