However, life after compound can never be easy for Roise. She was cautious. Too cautious for her own good. Living a life full of threats made her believe that what was wrong for us will always be right for her for the sake of surviving. Now, what will happen if she comes down to the city? What will happen if she'll meet people whom will let her see more of the world? What will happen if she'll meet the 'sanggano' version of the city?

Will she become part of this group called Phantom 6? Will she become one of his people? Or will she become his?

Tags: #action #humor #life #romance #drama #teenfiction #spglanguage

3. My Literary - basically, this is my collections of poems, song lyrics, essays, & short stories. Originally written/made by me.

Tags: #essays #poems #literary #shortstories #inspirational #compositions #songlyrics

4. The Warmest Music Retuning

Synopsis:

Mycel Avien Paraiso and Katsuya Hino are childhood sweethearts. They grew up together and they spent most of their childhood in each other's company. They spent their days practicing and playing instruments together as they both share the same interest in music. Mycel can be considered a prodigy in playing the piano while Katsuya, aside from being good at violin he is best at being a singer. Young and naive, feelings started to spurt from their hearts as their days together passes.

However, everything changed when Mycel and her family moved back to the Philippines from Japan. The two childhood sweethearts split apart with no way of communicating each other. This left bitter feelings in both of their hearts.

Now, years had passed, life happens and both had become two distinguished individuals in their chosen field, one turned a soccer player and the other become a distinguished pianist in a performing art school. One day they met each other in a most unexpected way. Each having a life of their own, will the spark that died a long time ago come alive as their eyes meet the first time in years? Is there any chance for their love to finally bloom or will they continue on to their lives? Will they finally give in to a second chance or will they let go of the past especially when there is Warren Gin Del Torre in the picture?

Mycel: I loved you.
Katsuya: We can't go back to that now.
Chris: I will always be with you.

Tags: #Music #romance #drama #life #family

5. 88 Constellations - another fantasy story

Synopsis:

When the light goes down, the darkness appears.
The lies shall uncover, the truth shall prevail.
Up the sky, you'll see the magic beneath.
In which, a heavenly event shall take its place.
In the sky covered with darkness,
Filled with bits of tiny lights,
Stars it is called, Shall be mold.
Different image, in different lineage.
Aged by Years, Twinkling in sheers.
And at night they shine; in the sky they reign.
From the record of Ptolemy, the said heaven's colony,
A crowning glory and divination,
Of the sky's 88 Constellations.

From the record of Ptolemy, there are a total of 88 constellations from Andromeda to Vulpecula. All of these names, originated from olden stories we heard from when we were young. The names listed in the record was associated to the living people and/or things that held importance in the past. The stories of each constellations, some of heroism and some are of punishment and reward, are now obsolete and has reduced to stories we tell to young children so that they can sleep soundly at night. But what if, when night comes and darkness overshadows the world, each of these constellations come to life and each, ventures the world that overlaps theirs?

What if these magical beings descends from the sky to the land to hunt for a certain person? To hunt for a person named, Rainbow Kiel Richardson, who knows nothing but pure arrogance in life and the type who is more-talk-no-backbone type of guy. What will happen to this person when he get dragged by the circumstances of these magical beings. Will he suddenly grow a backbone or will he cower?

Now, join him in his journey of cowardly arrogance in a world full of magical beasts and beings.

Tags: #Fantasy #Adventure #magic #constellations #stars #sliceoflife

6. What if?

 What if?