bts vocal line 🦋~ reacting to snapping at you

them ~ bold
you ~ italics

Jin 💋 ~

Ever since your boyfriend Jin came home from work he's had a bad attitude. He didn't greet you or even acknowledge your presence when he saw you.

You tried asking him how his day was but he just ignored you. You were starting to lose your patience. You didn't know what his problem was but he needs to lose his little attitude.

"Jin...Jin...JIN," you repeatedly called out to him.

"Fuck y/n! What the hell do you want?!," he yelled back angrily.

"I want to know what your problem is. You've had a bad ass attitude since you've been home. What's wrong with you Seokjin?," you shot back.

"You really want to know what's wrong with me? Alright I'll tell you! I'm already stressed out from work &' then after a long tiring day, I just want to come home &' relax. But no, I have to come home to you smothering me &' all up in my damn face. I wish you would just leave me the hell alone!," he said yelling in your face.

Your face immediately dropped. You didn't know he felt like that. Were you really smothering him? You didn't mean to upset him, you just always wanted to make sure he was okay.

"I'm sorry Jin, I didn't know you felt like that. I'll stop bothering you from now on," you said as you grabbed your things and made your way to the front door.

"Wait babe! Where are you going?," he asked getting worried.

You didn't even answer you just left and slammed the door behind you.

Jin knew he messed up big time &' he was going to do everything he can to make it right.

Jimin 🍜 ~

Jimin 🍜 ~

You were currently in the dance studio watching your boyfriend struggle with the new choreography. Every time he would mess up, he would beat himself up about it. It was really getting to you. You hated seeing Jimin put himself down. So you decided to try to comfort him.

"Jimin how about you take a break &' we go out for lunch?," you asked.

He gave you a look of irritation before responding.

"I can't y/n. Don't you see I'm busy"

You were a bit taken aback by his behavior.

"I know Jimin, but you haven't ate anything all day. That's not good for your health. I'm really worried about-," you were cut off by a red faced Jimin yelling at you.

"CAN YOU SHUTUP FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND! I SAID IM BUSY DAMN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!," he screamed.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to upset you. I just didn't want you to get sick because you're practicing so hard without eating. I'll just go now," you started walking towards the door with tears in your eyes.