bambam ~ arguments

^ bro wtf school is really only a few weeks away 😐

him ~ bold
you ~ italics

"I swear to god, I'm done with him &' his bullshit," you said looking at the picture on your phone screen

"I swear to god, I'm done with him &' his bullshit," you said looking at the picture on your phone screen. It was a picture of your husband BamBam &' Lisa from blackpink all boo'd up &' what not on Jennie's Snapchat.

You can't believe he would cheat on you when you're 6 months pregnant with his damn daughter. You got off the couch &' ran upstairs to pack your stuff. When you got all of your clothes, shoes, &' toiletries you began to make your way downstairs. Just as you grabbed your keys off the kitchen counter to leave, your cheating ass husband walked in the door.

"Hey babygirl-," he began but stopped when he saw your bags.

"Y/n what's going on? Why do you have all your stuff packed?," he said walking up to you.

"Boy don't sit here and act like care when you obviously don't , you don't even respect me enough to not cheat on me with a girl you claimed was just your 'close friend'," you said fuming at this point.

BamBam felt his soul leave his body. "shit she knows," he thought to himself. For a moment you guys just sat there staring at each other until BamBam decided to speak up.

"Babygirl I know I don't deserve to even talk to you but I swear it didn't mean anything. I was just horny because you haven't been in the mood lately &' I just couldn't take it anymore. So I called Lisa &' well you know, it happened," he said shakily.

You looked him up &' down in utter disgust. "Really BamBam, that's your excuse for cheating on me. Yeah so what I haven't been in the mood because I'm PREGNANT with your child. You know what I'm not about to sit here and listen to your bullshit. I'm leaving. Expect to see divorce letters in the mail," you said while picking up your bags &' walking past him.

"Y/n no, wait baby please," he said as he grabbed your arm &' turned you back around to face him.

"Babe I know I fucked up but please don't go. You &' my daughter are my whole world &' I don't want to live without you guys. Lisa could never compare to you. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, not her. It was a mistake y/n. Please believe me, It'll never happen again," he said getting down on his knees &' hugging your big round stomach.

"You're right BamBam, it'll never happen again because like I said I'm leaving. Now get off me before I molly wop your ass back to Thailand," you said as you pushed him off you &' began walking out the door.

"Y/n please, I love you," was the last thing you heard before you slammed the door. You walked to your bright red Ferrari and got in. As you started to drive off, you finally let your hurt tears fall.

"It's okay babygirl, we don't need him. We'll be just fine &' that's a promise," you said while you used one hand to rub your stomach.

Meanwhile your husband sat on the couch thinking about how bad he fucked up &' contemplating on ways to get you &' his daughter back.

———————————————————————hey guys 👋🏽 ,

hey guys 👋🏽 ,

part 2 ? &' btw i love Lisa so no disrespect was intended with this imagine ❤️ . requests are open like always 😌 .

                 ~ jai 💫