CHAPTER 31: IN THE END

QUENTIN BECK
A month later

My hands ran down Peter's back as he straddled me. His fingers were clenching his bedsheets as hard as he could and let out a soft moan when I sucked a hickey onto his neck. My hands snaked down to get a fistful of his ass until we were interrupted by a groan.

"Boys are so horny." May rolled her eyes as Peter cried out in embarrassment.

"May!" He jumped as far away from me as he could, "Get out of my room!"

She giggled and shook her head, "I came in to ask what you wanted for dinner."

It had been a week since everything had settled. No more villains, no more tears, no more interruptions- other than cockblocking, of course.

"We're actually, um," Peter glanced at me with an awkward grin, "We were planning to go out on a date."

She whistled and Peter grabbed a pillow off of the bed, throwing it directly at her head but she caught it, "Stop being such a baby." She walked over and pinched his cheeks but he shrugged her off.

"May." He begged, "We're leaving in a second I promise."

She lingered in the doorway suspiciously for a moment before complying when Peter practically forced her out of his room.

He rested his back against the door with a red face as soon as she left. He peeked over at me and blushed even more.

"Come here." I demanded, standing up from his bed and opening my arms. He smiled and scurried over to me, happily soaking in my embrace. I placed another kiss onto his neck and he let out a quiet whimper which only spurred me on, "When you make such pretty little noises like that it's so hard to touch you without making it sexual." I grunted into his ear and he shoved me away. He was shooting daggers at me with his eyes but I saw the way he tugged his shirt over the front of his jeans.

"Use protection!" May yelled from outside the door, causing the poor boy to flush an unhealthy shade of maroon.

"That's it, we're leaving!" He shouted to her and grabbed my hand. He opened his window and I grasped onto him once we got out. I grinned as I saw him bite his lip in concentration as he shot out a web, swinging us through the night.

The first time it was absolutely horrible. The wind messed up your hair, you felt like you were going to vomit and fall and shit yourself all at the same time. But after a couple of times I got used to it. Not to mention it was a good excuse to be intimate with Peter.

We finally swung onto the rooftop of a building. I wanted to go to the one where we first met but it was all the way in Europe so we settled for this. As long as we were with each other neither of us really cared.

I set up the ledge with candles resting on the blanket. There were rose petals scattered around and I had dinner placed in the center of the fabric.

"You're so soft for me." Peter sighed in bliss with a big grin on his cute face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed, detaching myself from him once we landed.

He just giggled, "Look at you." He poked me, "You're such a big, burly man who set up a romantic rooftop dinner for me."

I crossed my arms and went to deny it but he leaned on his tiptoes to shush me with a kiss, "There are literally rose petals, don't even try and tell me that I'm wrong."