Chapter 9 - If Only

This is like the previous chapter but it's (Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n) POV  (because redundancy)

When would be the right time?

I need to move on, but moving on is not easy.

I don't even know how to do that.

He's my best friend... This is just so not good!

But maybe I just need some few weeks to move on... I hope that wouldn't be too long...

Flashback

Me and Obito are transferring to a new school! Also, this will be the time I would confess my feelings for him! B-but maybe I should not rush this...

We went to our classroom and we sat next to each other. People introduced their selves. At recess, Obito can't stop looking at Rin. Does he like her? Oh well... I guess mission failed. I won't confess now... He got another girl...

(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!!!"

"What?"

"I need you to help me!!"

"What is it?"

"There is that one girl I like and-"

"You want me to help you with it? Let me guess.. That girl is Rin right?"

"Y-yeah..."

I knew it... Of course! It's too obvious! And now he's asking for help! I'm his friend. He's my friend! And he's my crush...

But he likes another girl! But he's still my friend.... Nevermind I'll just help.

"Okay, so what would you do?"

"Help me."

"Yeah yeah...

"I'll help you on Kakashi."

"And who the hell told you I like him??"

"Myself!!"

"Hey I don't like him!"

"Oh."

Skip

"DID YOU KNOW THAT IT FELT LIKE I LOST EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD? PLUS NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE FAKE! YOU ONLY WANT ATTENTION! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! I DON'T HAVE PARENTS AND FRIENDS! DID YOU KNOW THAT IT FELT LIKE NO ONE LOVES ME! BUT ACTUALLY THAT'S THE TRUTH! NO ONE LOVES ME!"

End of Flashback

If only I confessed my feeling before we met Rin...