Chapter 15 - Ending

(Y/n) POV

"MAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"W-what is it? What happened?"

"Nii chan did not gave me food!"

"Aww, don't worry. I'm making you guys a cake. Would you like to help me?"

"Yes mama!!!"

"I'll just call your brother."

"TAIJUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"Y-yes?"

"Why are you not sharing your food to Yuzuriha?"

"She punched me!"

"It's because you won't give me food nii chan!"

"Now now, what's happening?"

"Dada!!! Nii chan is not giving me food!"

"But your mother is baking cake. We can all eat that once it's finished!"

Obito said while carrying the two children.

"Now now, the three of you would help me make a cake!"

"Yes ma'am!"

A year after our wedding, we have received the best gift of all. Our first child! And two years after we had another one. Now we really are a complete family. I hope no one could ruin this.

And also, we have heard somewhere that Rin got hit by a truck while crossing the street. We are actually sad when we heard the news but, we can't do anything about it.

There are many problems that can come to our lives but we always remind each other the happy things we have did.

The things we did right from the very first chapter of our lives. Where it started as a friend and now we are one happy family. Thanks to the weird feeling that I had for Uchiha Obito, I have gone to the correct and happy path in my life.

~Fin