Chapter 8 -Some time

3rd Person POV

Obito ran fast to (Y/n)'s house to apologize before it's too late.
He arrived at her door and knocked. There's no answer. He knocked again...

'I hope the thing in my dream won't come true.'

At that time the door opened revealing (Y/n). Her eyes we're so puffy and it seems like she hadn't sleep.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you."

She let Obito in. They sat at her couch.

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry..."

"Is that what you will only say?"

"(Y-Y/n)... I didn't mean to do that. I'm just... I don't know what to do. But please... Just please forgive me."

"Obito... I- I really want to forgive you but.. I also need some time.. I know you're my best friend but I'm sorry. I need to have some time. Some time to forget these. To forget what happened. Don't worry, I'm going to forgive you in the right time."

"O-ok.. I guess I need to go."

Obito POV

Damn it! Why did I even let this happen?! I wish I didn't met Rin. If I didn't, things would be normal! I would have confessed to her!

Flashback

(Y/n) is now 12. Obito is 13

We are going to another school. Tomorrow, I'm going to confess to (Y/n). I hope it will turn out well.
We entered our new school. (Y/n) and I are classmates.

We started by introducing ourselves. Our teacher's name is Namikaze Minato. Then a boy with a mask introduced himself. Why does he wear a mask? Next to him is a girl with short brown hair. She is actually pretty. But I think (Y/n) is prettier. Well I don't know..

Lately I am developing feelings for Rin. I don't know why but it's kinda weird. I know I like (Y/n) but I also like Rin. I wanted to confess to (Y/n) but then I have a feeling that she likes Kakashi and I don't want to get rejected. I don't know if Rin likes someone but I hope not. I like them both but maybe I like Rin better? I don't know. This is so messed up... I know (Y/n) better but she won't tell me anything about who she likes! Maybe I'll just stick to Rin....

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!!!"

"What?"

"I need you to help me!!"

"What is it?"

"There is that one girl I like and-"

"You want me to help you with it? Let me guess.. That girl is Rin right?"

"Y-yeah..."

Skip to Obito and (Y/n)'s fight

"Remember when you asked me who I like, i-it was you. But I just don't want to say it because I know that you like Rin. I am always hurting everytime you talk about her. But what did I do? I stayed happy even if I was hurting. So please, even if it hurts, just... Please stay strong and smile.... I-I'm sorry..."

End of flashback

What did I do?!

And now I need to wait for the right time for her to forgive me..

This is so messed up!