Chapter 1 -My Friend

Third Person POV

You are friends with Obito, Kakasi, and Rin but Obito is your closest. Sometimes you two share your problems with each other. You would also tell him your secrets. In fact you have said all of your secrets to him.... Except for one. Little did Obito know, you have feelings for him, but of course he likes Rin.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"What is it?"

"Do you like someone!"

"Why? Are you going to ask who is it?"

"Uhhhh... Yeah?"

"Well I do like someone but.... I'm not telling you!"

"Hmp! Why?? We're best friends right! That's not fair!!!" He said childishly.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you when it's the right time."

"I bet it's Kakashi!"

"No!!"

"THEN WHOOOO????!!!"

"I said I'm gonna tell you if it's the right time! And today isn't!"

"Yeah yeah whatever....."

"By the way...."

"What?"

"You mentioned last time that you will confess you undying love for Rin right, But when?"

"Maybe tomorrow or the other day or next week?"

"If you want to have her you really need to be quick."

"Why?"

"If you waited too long there is a possibility that others might get her."

"Yeah you're right."

Even if you spoke normally about him liking Rin, inside you are really hurting.

Hurting that there would be no more chance.

When you first met you already liked him. You met when you are only four. He is your first and only friend that time. You two met when the both of you are playing in the park. You two talked for awhile and you became friends with each other. You even went at their house. He lives with his grandma. But then five years later he only lived alone. He is only 10 but he can already take care of himself. Of course you two are still friends and would still go to each others houses but the actual favorite place you both like is on the top of a hill. You two would always go there and talk about stuff. There's a tree that you both planted when you are still five. Then when you are 12 you both transferred to another school and made new friends, Kakashi and Rin. At that time Obito fell in love with Rin. There is a time that you will already confess your love for him but it didn't happen when you found out that he likes Rin because you are afraid that he would reject you. Until now he still don't know anything about your feelings for him. He only know that you love him... As a friend and as a brother because you don't do anything 'romantic' to him. But what would you do when Obito and Rin got together? Well you would still be friends with him because you only care about his happiness and not about yourself. You would even do everything just to make him happy. Even if it talks about his love for his one and only, Rin Nohara.

AHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER DONE! By the way I would be updating slowly because I can only use my phone during Fridays Saturdays and Sundays because of school. But don't worry because I will try my best to finish this story but it would be a long time. Thank you for understanding! Bye!!