Chapter 30: Galaxy Pirate Emperor Arubah Arruroe

Sinbad remained loyal to his feelings for Maluma because if ever a Herminoid truly fell in love, it was for a single time. Sinbad knew he bore such a feeling only towards Maluma, even though she couldn't feel the same towards him. He could never love and cherish any other woman as he loved and cherished her. He respected Maluma's decision, even though he counted it wrong. He knew Maluma was Queen Jallanne's child so she might have inherited such strange tastes from her mother. He stayed the main protector and supporter of the woman, because, no matter how hard Roderigo might try, he was still but a powerless Gaian Worm in the end, or so he considered.

When Roderigo grew to thirty years, Maluma bore him a son. Sinbad helped with the childbirth, sending his energy to Maluma as a power charge since she had mated other species than a Herminoid and this lowly man could provide no such support (he remembered how his father Erniel would often retell that back when Queen Jallanne gave birth, no matter Yuuh possessed the Crimson Ardour, neither he could provide the necessary power charge, hence it was done by Erniel to support his sister until the end). The Herminoids had it difficult during the childbirth – not only the wife, but the husband too had to engage, because while giving birth, the woman was to completely drain her energy reserves. The husband would give his ones in advance in order for the wife to survive. Misguided childbirths were the result of this difficult endeavour – if any member of the couple made a single mistake, either the birth-giver or the child might even die, or the latter might be born dark.

Sinbad's powerful energy was enough for the childbirth to go smooth. After Lady Maluma once yelled like an infernal nymph, glowing and bursting into red-to-yellow energy, she gave birth to a boy (Herminoid couples often chose the gender of the seed before giving them birth, but it was done by Herminoid men since they were the ones to bear both types of seeds. As Maluma had married a human, who could not perform such high-level techniques and had to rely on chance, she was unable to choose the gender of her child beforehand). The baby had pitch-black hair and black eyes like his father. The hair bore green patterns of the Daluman genes and was able to form connections like the hair of the Herminoids. His eyes were big, expressive, sly, and wise, just like his hybrid mother's. Surprisingly for Roderigo, he was born giggling instead of crying. Maluma had to explain it was the Herminese way of birth – babies would either be calm or giggle when coming into this world. They never cried.

"Yeah, you guys certainly are some high-level species... So, what are we going to name this little idiot?"

"Come on, Roderigo, just because he's giggling doesn't mean he's an idiot!" Maluma laughed at such a cold joke of her husband that was so like him. "However, now that you mention 'little idiot'... It reminds me of my precious creation that got destroyed together with my home," she sadly eyed Sinbad, who could well understand she spoke of their mini-world back in the old days, "Since Hihi has helped us too, I guess it's only natural to choose this name. It shall bear all of our legacies and, to be honest, it kind of has a Hispanish ring to it, too! I'll name him Arubah".

"Wow, you're right, it does have a Hispanish ring to it! May I ask what the name means?"

"It is the highest technique of my Crimson Ardour which I managed to master only these late years. When my father used to cast 'Balal, Arubah', he could even destroy stars, or the reverse – build new stars and planets. It is a two-mode technique that, depending on the caster's will, can serve both for destruction and creation. I had named a little crystal guy of my and Hihi's mini-world 'Arubah', and he governed over the other mini-creatures as a god. I believe, if I name this child thus, he'll bear all the legacies of ours, even your Hispanish, and be the ultimate Hermin creature of this world – a Herminoid, a Daluma, and a human. He will be able to build and destroy worlds. He'll be truly omnipotent and omniscient, unlike any of us".