Chapter 25: Ellie on the Shark Tooth

"Wow, this ship is truly a giant one..."

Ellie walked on the empty vessel with blue sails and grey flags of the Cyber Sammy symbols on its masts – the Shark Tooth. She was told by her friend Dohta that her sister, whom he was well acquainted with (he had already long retold her about their encounter in the Galal City), had befriended the Galaxy Pirates and was now travelling with them. Hence, if she remained on this ship and stayed well-hidden so that the vicious pirates wouldn't spot her, she would definitely get to meet her sister someday. Ellie vaguely remembered her sister from the photos back on Earth. She had no remembrances left of her sister or father because she was still in the mother's belly when the father disappeared and still only one-year-old when her big sister Violet was abducted. Yet, even if it was long ago, she still retained the hope that she'd somehow find and recognize her because she had firmly recorded the photo images in her memory.

Dohta said that even if I have never seen my relatives we will certainly feel the connection since we are family!

Thus lifting her spirits with her friend's encouraging words of before, she boldly walked on the empty ship, and, having nothing to do since the pirates, according to Dohta's information, had gone somewhere for long, decided to do a little sightseeing on the vessel.

Those filthy Reptiloids always trembled when hearing these pirates' names... I wonder what is so scary about them as to disturb even the Divine Emperor and the Imperial Government of the Reptiloids? Screw those snakes – even the Galaxy Navy people shivered once talked about the Shark Tooth Pirates! So far, the ship doesn't look that gruesome, rather beautiful... especially that dazzling crimson diamond up there. That skull flag too is badass... I wonder who the author of the cyborg skull idea is. Whoever they are, they should be as smart as Dohta.

She walked on, now attracted by the wooden door on the deck, which so greatly resembled the metal door on the Planetary Chaos that would lead into Admiral Zenon's private chamber.

I bet that should be the captain's cabin... Dohta said this is the main Shark Tooth ship, so I guess it should be that weird guy with red-and-black attire, listed in all those newspapers? Blood Diamond... As long as he spills those atrocious aliens' blood, I support him. I know Dohta might get angry at me over this, but I cannot bear him working for those fools of the Galaxy Navy when my Mother Earth suffers under their clutches as they have made it into a battleground against those filthy lizards! Mom always used to say that neither the Reptiloids nor the Radenoids should be trusted. Even though the Radenoids created us, they discarded us right away because they counted us 'imperfect' – I've learned that even back at school. Well, they should know that they aren't perfect either! Those stuck-up fools... They do nothing by themselves. Instead, they exploit every one of us – humans, robots, the Dionoids, and countless other species whose names I don't know. They even venture farther into the other universes in order to conquer more! That hideous Divine Emperor and these Galaxy Navy fools are all the same... The Galaxy Pirates fight for our universal freedom and I admire them for that. I bet they're not as evil as they are said to be.

Thus reflecting upon the matters, she pulled the captain's cabin door. It was locked.

It is locked with the same Daluman magic as Dohta uses. So, the Blood Diamond has some Daluma too, on his ship? That's something new...

"Carry them over!"

Oh no, the pirates have returned! I guess it's been long enough since Dohta left me here. I should hide away as fast as I can! Dohta said he'd come back for me, so I should wait for him.

She spotted a pile of barrels nearby and jumped into the biggest one. Luckily for her, it was filled with the sylysa fruit – now she had enough food and water all in one bundle. She even had a tiny peep-hole she could freely see the entire deck with.