Every word went to her heart, and brought even more tears to her eyes. She brought her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his in a quick peck before pulling back. "I am yours, and I'll always want you by my side forever, and I'll never leave you, I'm always with you, till the end of time, and even after, because you are mine, as long as you'll have me, I am yours, always, my pouty Wolf", she whispered to him.

He smiled through his tears, and bent down and kissed her forehead.

He pulled back. "I'll always want you, forever my beautiful mate, you are mine and I am yours forever", he said.

She smiled through her tears. Relived that he didn't hate her, he didn't feel any less then he did a few hours ago. He was her mate and she was his.

She felt him pick her up, and set her down on his lap, which seemed really comfortable because of how small she was. They both sat on the couch. Derek kissed away her tears. She smiled as he did so. He was perfect to her. She rubbed her face into his shirt, smelling his scent. It calmed her, it comforted her. It made her stop wanting to cry. It made her feel safe. And that's what he made her feel.

Safe.

She felt him peck her forehead. She smiled against his shirt, before pulling away from his chest and giving his stubbled cheek a kiss.

She then looked at the pack, who looked confused as hell. She sighed and wiped away the dried up tear stains. She knew her eyes were still blood shot, but at this moment she didn't care. "You all are probably confused as hell, but why don't you come sit down and I'll explain everything", she said softly.

It took a minute before they complied. They all sat on a different couch. She could feel Derek slither a arm around her waist, making her feel safe and comfortable. She felt his lips on her bruised neck. She sighed and closed her eyes in comfort. Before opening them and looking at him.

"Before I start, promise me something, promise me whatever you hear, you won't think less of me, that nothing will change between us, because I don't think my heart can take it, if you do", she said softly to him. He stopped placing kisses to her neck and looked into her eyes. "Never, I will never think of you less then I already do, nothing will change between us, I promise you, it will never change on how I see you, feel about you, to me you are perfect", he said kissing her cheek. She smiled and nodded. She caressed his cheek. Before looking back at the pack. Who were all looking at her with judging eyes. She gulped. She was so nervous. Really nervous.

She then started. "It's better that I tell you, then show you, it's better that way", she said softly.

She started to tell her past to them, she didn't want to, afraid they would hate her and despise her, that Derek would hate her despite what he promised. She sighed once more before she let everything go.

"Okay, I was born in a family, a vampire family that freaking sparkled, Yeah I know hard to believe, but they did sparkle, yes they're vampires, my mother was human, who stupidly fell in love with a vampire, my father, after they did the deed, well she got pregnant with me and my sister, after me and Reney were born, I was shunned out of the family because they thought I killed my mother and they had to turn her into a vampire, but I didn't, I was barely a vampire, I was mostly human unlike my sister who was half and half, while she got praised and fed, I was hit, experimented on, and was called names, and I was barely looking like a year old, my family hated me because they thought I killed my mother, they told me I was a monster and locked me away, me and my sister did not get along, I didn't even get to meet my sister until way after, but it all stopped when they came, they came because some vampire police guys came because they thought we were immortal children, and when Kol came, he got me out of there, my family didn't like it, but since they, The mikaelsons, they were the oldest living vampires, didn't want that, they couldn't do anything about it, and so on, they treated me nicely and all that lovey Dovey shit, and we won, we convinced them we weren't immortal children, and The mikaelsons wanted me to go home with them, I didn't know why, everyone said it was because I was their mate and I had no idea what that was. Since I was still a child, with a child's mind, they took me home, after awhile it was okay, some Witches tried to kill me, well they made the mikaelsons try and kill me because they were under a spell,

I almost died, but I didn't, I lived.
You can tell by these bite marks on me, that I did live, but not without a reminder, (she showed them the marks that were on her) after that they were the most possessive and protective people you've ever met, but after we moved and all that, they met some people, Hayley and Davina, Klaus did the deed with Hayley, and Kol fell in love with davina, Elijah fell in love with Hayley, and no Klaus did not love Hayley, they just did the deed, and after they did the deed, Hayley became pregnant, and after the baby was born, she told Klaus that the baby was his, it took me awhile to find out hope wasn't his but another werewolf's baby, Jackson. But I knew they wouldn't believe me, because they were so in love with hope, they stopped hanging out with me, they shunned me out like my family did, and Kol decided one day, to come into my room and act like nothings wrong, after Hayley dragged me by my hair and told them to teach me a lesson because I supposedly cursed at her for nothing, which I didn't, the bitch came slamming my door open, what did you expect me to do, just have a big ass smile on my face and just let her do that, hell no, she dragged me into the living room and they just stood there doing nothing, my father, not my real father but the guy that adopted me as his own saved me, and he took me back to my room, he left to get ice for my head, when Kol came in, and we had a big fight, and he slapped me, so I threw him out of my room with my powers, which caused my powers to go out of control, I almost died and they did nothing, I think I gained a new power because I wished to be somewhere else and I did, I landed my ass here, and that's about it, and If your thinking I'm going eat any of you, or any human, your wrong, the only thing I'll be ripping into is human food, I can not digest human blood or Animal, because I'm mostly human, (she's turns to Derek) And its not to late to back out now, since you know my story, I'm pretty screwed up already", she said. She looked down. But she did feel Derek growl into her neck. They had hurt her, they bit her, they almost killed her.

They stopped loving her, they ignored her, they threw her to the dust. But not him, he'll never do that to his mate. No, never, she thinks she's screwed up, when he only sees perfection.

He rubbed his nose into her hair and onto her neck. Scent marking her. He growled again. "I'm not going anywhere, my beautiful mate, I only see perfection, I will never leave your side", he said as he lowly growled into her marked neck.

Peter leaned back into the couch, crossing his arms. "I don't believe it", he said.

Lillie had the urge to roll her eyes, just like dean.

"I guess I can show you, it's a pain in the ass to do it though, but first I'll do it to Derek", she said as she looked at Derek.

He stopped scent marking her, and looked at her. He nodded. She smiled and gently put a tiny kiss to his forehead before placing her thumb to his forehead. Showing him everything.

It took a minute, but when she was done. She pulled her thumb from his forehead. He seemed dazed and dizzy. She smiled nervously at him.

"Sorry big guy, I know it's a lot, all at once", she said. He seemed to snap out of it. And went back to scent marking her. "I'm sorry my little mate, I'll never do anything like that to you, never", he said kissing her neck again.

"Oh, now I want a try", stiles said getting a little over excited.

She gave him a small smile before getting out of Derek's hold, he growled but let her.

She walked over to him and placed a thumb to his forehead. She showed him everything that she showed Derek.

She pulled back. "Whoa, damn you went through some shit", he said as he held his head.

she walked over to the others and did the same. Before she she walked in front of peter. She roughly put her thumb on his forehead and showed him everything in all one go, which made him fall back into the couch.

She pulled back once she was done. "So no, I am not playing Derek, I am not here to hurt anyone, I'm here for a new start, ask before choking the life out of someone", she growled at Peter.

She walked over to Derek and he immediately brought her back into his lap. Scent marking her again. He didn't care that she had other mates. They fucked up, and now she was all his. They fucked up, and he won't. He was slowly falling in love with the women in his lap. She was his now, for always.

Hell protect her always. She was his for always.

And forever he will always see perfection. Cause that's what she was to him. Perfection. No matter what and no less. She will always be his mate, and always be perfection to him.