Pep was caught by surprise as she widened her eyes at the bold move, with a cheeky grin Pep continued to slowly work her way into Tash's wetness watching the pleasure wash over her face. This was love, whenever she looked at Tash's ecstasy stricken face she knew this was braille for the blind and vibrations for the deaf; it made her want to scream I love you because the feeling was overflowing. Resting her chest against Tash's, Pep moved with her fingers. She moved her hips just as if she was working her strap, bracing onto her hand acting as a support so that her long fingers could go as deep as possible.

The evening sun spilled through the sheer white curtains dancing over Tash's dark brown alluring skin while they brightened Pep's eyes broadcasting the immense buildup of feelings they held for the sultry woman coddled under her weight. Tash felt Pep's fiery gaze leaving heat under her skin, she knew she was taking in the sight of her pleasure and stash felt even more compelled to let her emotions leave her body in moans as Pep took her breath away. Pep moaned along with Tash, both of a singsong tune, they pushed each other over their edge as Tash pulled her legs further back to give Pep all the space she needed to passionately bring her to her climax. They moved against each other with the sole purpose of loving each other, of simply being.

Pushing Tash's leg all the way back until her knee was touching her cheek, Pep pulled her two fingers out then forced them right back into the warmth hearing the soft wet sounds that turned her on even more, Pep quickly worked her fingers into Tash as she tried her best to maintain the same speed and rhythm with her hips. With the pressure building up in Pep's abdomen, she wanted to make sure that Tash was there as well.

"Come with me." Pep forced through clenched teeth as she held out on her orgasm.

Tash licked her fingers before bringing them between them to rub circles on her clit enhancing her orgasm. Her eyes were closed with her nipples standing at attention when she moaned out, "I'm coming."

Pep could feel her release run down her thigh as her thrusts slow down and her toes curled. Collapsing on top of Tash, Pep took deep breaths trying to calm her racing heart while her fingers remained between the cushioned walls of Tash's warm core.

"Guys! We still watching the movie or what?" Ray had a habit of starting her sentences before she got to the master bedroom.

"I-" Ray paused her sentence when she finally entered the room to see the naked entangled bodies with the scent of sex hanging heavily in the air.

"Just strip and join, oh my gawd you talk too much." Tash flipped herself over so that she was now on top.

"I wasn't even talking though," Ray started stripping "but you ain't gotta tell me twice." She licked her lips while throwing her bra to the side.

Ray moved towards the bed with her pussy already starting to jump at the sight of her two favorite women, she watched as they hungrily kissed each other and the movements of Tash's fingers as her hand loosely held Pep's chin. Ray got onto the bed behind Tash kissing on her while softly running her nails across her skin before squeezing her breasts between her palms. Tash leaned back into Ray's embrace loving the feeling of multiple hands on her skin at once, Pep rubbed Tash's clit while Ray held onto her neck and caressed her neck. Tash moved her hips in rhythm with Pep's fingers before breaking free of Ray's grasp and moved her way up to sit on Pep's face. Pep saw what Tash had planned to do and a wide smile spread across her face as her mouth salivated, impatiently waiting to get a taste.

Positioning her wetness over Pep's mouth, Tash bit her lip awaiting the feeling of Pep's godlike tongue on her sensitive clit. Ray moved closer to Pep's thighs kissing and licking all over her legs before pushing her legs apart and kissing her clit, taking one long swipe trying to lick up all of her spilled juices. After Ray felt she was satisfied she climbed on top of Pep in a scissors position holding onto her knees for support, Pep moaned deeply as she felt their pussies touch which caused Tash to scream out from the added vibrating pleasure. Pep held onto Tash's waist following her movements while Ray rode her bringing her to an early climax. Pep particularly felt frustrated at the fact that she wasn't in control, she so badly wanted to flip the script and dominate the situation but with the amount of pleasure they were soliciting from her body she couldn't find the strength nor urge to move.

Ray loved the idea of having sex to music, she loved the idea of being apart of their sexual endeavors. With the brothels on a pause, she didn't have sex much and the other girls didn't appeal to her because she only wanted to have sex with Pep and Tash. Ray moved her hips in a slow pace matching the tempo of the current song, Pep lost control of her body feeling the rising orgasm taking over. She felt Ray's movements hastened trying to bring herself to her own orgasm as Tash rode her face which left her with seconds were she was unable to breath.

They all knew that Tash always came first so when they heard her quick breaths and short moans they knew she was the first to tap out. Tash fell to her side with her leg on Pep's chest, Pep didn't give her anytime to catch her breath as she lifted Tash's leg off her chest and sat up to pull Ray into her arms as they continued to bring each other their climax. Tash rested her back against the large pillows as she watched the two kiss and gyrate against each other. Ray bit her lip at the feeling of Pep's wet pussy against hers, she tightly held onto Pep rubbing her nipples against her chest as she frantically moaned and sped up the pace so she could get her release.

A couple seconds later, Pep fell onto her back beside Tash's leg. Tash look down at her sweaty face and parted full lips with a smile, she then looked over at Ray who was holding up her weight with her elbows.

"Can y'all go again? That was so hot." Tash hummed with her eyes half closed.

Ray chuckled as she untangled her legs from Pep and moved closer to Tash. Tash was about to call Pep when she heard soft snores and even breathing, "this b fell asleep." Tash said with a surprised look on her face.

"You tryna get that pussy buss from the back?" Tash asked Ray who was now moving in for a kiss.

"Let's get into it." Ray laughed.

Tash smiled widely grabbing Ray's throat and pulling her in for a make out session. They squeezed at each other's breasts and explored their skin with soft moans erupting from their throats. Tash changed their positions so that she was on top and in between in her legs, gripping onto Ray's long hair Tash balled her fist putting tension on her scalp before entering Ray with her fingers.

"Aw, shit. Harder!" Ray widened her legs for Tash.

Tash finger fucked Ray while she curved her fingers hitting her G-Spot. The sound of her fingers playing around in Ray's wetness was turning her on even more, the squelching sounds filled the room around them along with Ray's breathy moans. Ray always imagined what being in this position would feel like but she no longer had to imagine and it was more than anything she thought it would've been like. Tash was great with her fingers, the way she bent and curved her fingers at the right time sending Rayuga over her limits, driving her crazy.

Reaching her climax, Ray bit down into her lip drawing blood. Tash connected their lips using her tongue to lick away the blood that seeped from the cut, the zinc flavor was strong as it swirled between their mouths. Tash pulled her fingers from Ray's pulsating core sticking them into Ray's mouth and watched as she cleaned them off.

"Good girl." Tash moved to lie beside Ray pulling her into a spooning position feeling fatigue wash over as she fell into a light slumber with her two favorite persons beside her.