You

Every time you've left me alone and I never would believe until too late. I'd try over and over but you never stay and you never care. I'm left again and again clutching every shattered piece of glass rubbing my bloodshot eyes to find the rainbows because there's always something there you wouldn't leave me with nothing, would you?

Last time you promised we made a pact we were forever this felt different I knew you had changed but maybe it was just me grasping at empty promises because you always take advantage of me, knowing I will believe whatever i have to rather than give up on you because you always come back and never the same.

Love is such a twisted thing. Every time I reach out just to have my hand bit and yet I still love everyone. The world won't love me back but I tell myself that's ok while shaking at 2 am questioning my sanity. I'm thought stupid for my trust in people, told to grow up and try the real world.

It's been 4 years and I haven't lost this version of you yet, and I'm hoping once again. I believe in you yet can't ignore the new ones and can't survive on my own. I've always loved you but the past makes it hard to try.

Every day I'm deciding to keep on loving you, no matter the pain it may cause. Because I believe in you. I believe in people. I believe in the good in everyone. Please don't prove me wrong.