Chapter Fifteen

A/N This chapter is pretty much all smut. It's kind of long too. I got a little carried away! HAHA. Enjoy! :)

The kiss got a little heated after a minute or two. And he lays me back onto the bed. I could tell that Jax was hurting because of everything that happened with Otto tonight. 

"Jax, are you sure you're okay?" I ask him, while he's kissing down my neck. He grunts in response, which makes me giggle a little bit. "I'm serious Jax, you can talk to me." I say pushing him away with very little effort.

"I'm fine, darlin', I promise.  Right now all I can think about is you. I want you." He says in a husky voice. I giggle and he goes back to working his way down my neck. 

****SMUT****

He pulls my shirt off and continues kissing his way down my torso. When he unbuttons my pants I lift my hips up a little to let him pull them off. He leaves my panties on, much to my dismay. 

"Do you wanna do this right now? I can wait. I don't want you to think I'm rushing you." He says looking directly into my eyes. 

"I'm sure Jax. I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you." I say and pull him down into my lips. Our tongues fight for dominance for a minute until I finally just give in to him. His right hands goes behind my back and unclasps my bra, while his other hand pulls it off. Immediately after it's gone he starts massaging my breasts while he kisses me, making me moan into his mouth. He pulls away and moves his head down, making him eye level with my exposed chest. Before I know it, he's sucking on one of my nipples and somehow simultaneously taking it between his teeth. The one that isn't in his mouth is being worked on with his free hand.

The moans coming out of me cannot be described as anything less than pornographic. Which Jax doesn't seem to mind. He switches his mouth to the other side and give that one the same attention the other got, before kissing his way down to my panties. He looks up at me for permission, which I gladly give him, before he takes my panties off slowly, continuing the eye contact. He throws them somewhere off to the side, before he dips his head down and starts kissing the inside of my thighs, causing me to whimper. He continues his assault everywhere but the place I need him the most.

"Jax, please." I whisper, out of breath. He looks up and me and smirks. "Please. " I say again this time louder. He lets out another growl before I feel his tongue lick a strip up my core. I let out a loud moan, bucking my hips up into his face. He holds my hips in place, making it to where I can't move them, and then he goes to town. He slips one finger into my folds and I'm unable to keep the moans down to an inside voice.

"Oh my god. Jax! Yes! Don't stop." I plead. He inserts another finger, pumping in and out of me hard, while still licking and sucking my sensitive nub. I can feel my stomach getting tighter and I know what that means. "Jax, I'm almost- Jax I- I, I'm so clos-" I whimper.

"I know baby, let it go. Cum for me." He says looking up at me. With that I lose it. I'm sure everyone in Charming can hear me screaming Jax's name. All the while, Jax continues with his mouth and fingers. Only stopping when I've finished. He pulls his fingers out of me and brings them to his mouth, sucking my juices off of them while making eye contact with me. And let me tell ya, it was hot. 

"Damn baby, you taste amazing." He says and he moves up to lay beside me on the bed. Before he could get comfortable I pull him into me for another deep kiss. 

"That was amazing, Jax. Oh my god." I say pulling back to catch my breath. 

"That was really fucking hot, Taylor." He says a little out of breath himself. "Have you ever had anyone do that to you?" He asks.