Chapter Six

The next morning I wake up to Mike banging on my door and shouting. I groan, and drag myself out of bed. As I carry myself over to the door, I roll my eyes. 

"What the hell dude?" I ask, irritably. 

"Wakey Wakey, your mom made breakfast, get your ass in the kitchen." He says. 

"No thanks, I'm going back to bed." I say and go to shut my door, but he puts his foot in my way. 

"I said, get your ass in the kitchen. I wasn't asking." He says in a low voice, trying to intimidate me, no doubt.

"And I said, no. So if you would, fuck off. Thank you." I say and kick his foot out of the way, slamming the door in his face, and locking it behind me. 

I am definitely awake for the day, so I check my phone for any messages. I have two unread messages from 'Hunky Biker Dude'. Jax put himself in there as that, I didn't. 

Hey beautiful.8:25am.

What are your plans for today?8:26am.

I smile at my phone. I have literally known this guy for less than 24 hours. What is wrong with me?

Nothing, avoiding my mom. Why what's up?9:31am.

Someone needs to show you around Charming.9:32am.

Consider me the welcome wagon ;) 9:32am.

You're my hero. What time you gonna pick me up? 9:35am.

I've got some club stuff to do right now, how about noon? 9:40am.

Sounds great! 9:42am. 

I'm assuming he got my message because he never responded, but that's alright. I decided to take a shower and get ready. So I make my way to the bathroom, that is attached to my room, which is pretty awesome, considering I don't have to leave my room. 

When I get out of the shower, I wipe the steam off the mirror and take my blow dryer out of the box underneath my sink. I start to blow dry my long auburn brown hair, and it's dry in about five minutes. After that I brush my teeth, throw some mascara on my lashes, so I don't look like a boy, and head to my room to pick out my outfit for the day. 

I've learned from living in Florida most of my life, that full faced makeup is pretty much a waste of time and energy. It'll end up being streaky from the sweat. So I try to bypass it as much as I possibly can. I pick out a cute top that makes my green eyes pop, and a pair of jean shorts, paired with my all black converse.

By the time I get done it's about 11:15. Well, shit. 45 more minutes.  I think to myself as my phone buzzes, signaling an incoming text message. 

I finished the club thing early, I'm all yours when you're ready.

Okay! I actually just got done getting ready!

Great! I'll be there soon, same pick up place?

I read his text and think about it for a bit. How much trouble can I really get into for this anyway? I mean, I'm almost 18, and I warned my mom last night that I wasn't staying away from Jax Teller. I hope she didn't think I was talking outta my ass. 

Nah, just pick me up at my place, if you don't mind. 

You sure? What about your mom and dad?

Step-dad, who has zero authority over me, and I don't care what my mom says. 

You got it babe, I'll be there soon.