Hawkeye

Cheater Cheater (request for kelli_loves_5sos since you didn't give me a name I'm going to make it with (Y/N))

How could he do that? How could she do that? You thought as you ran home in tears. You just walked in on your boyfriend of 5 months cheating on you with your so called best friend. Yeah what great best friend she was. You had felt like your boyfriend was sneaking around, lying about where he was when you called, and over all being a liar. So you were going to his house to talk about it but when you knocked he didn't answer. His car was there and the door was open so you walked in thinking he might asleep or playing video games. But when you went in the living room you caught him kissing your best friend. Luckily they didn't notice you so you quickly and quietly walked out. You were beyond hurt. There was only one thing that could possibly make you feel better. You ran as fast as you could to S.H.I.E.L.D HQ. You used your security pass and walked past the front desk not even stopping to talk to Mary the front desk girl. She noticed how upset you looked and called your parents Clint and Natasha aka Hawkeye and Black Widow. "Um I just saw (Y/N) run by. She's in tears and looks really upset. I imagine she's looking for you." Mary said on the phone with your dad. Both parents stopped what they were doing and waiting for you to find them. When you did find them the first thing you did was run into your father's arms. "What's wrong baby?" Natasha asked stroking your hair. "He cheated on me. He cheated on me with my best friend." you sob. "I always hated that boy and never really cared for your friend." She said trying to make you feel better but they knew what you wanted. "What to go shoot?" Clint asked. "Yes please." you barely whispered. Natasha took this as her time to leave. Though you loved your mother more than anything you were without a doubt a Daddy's girl. And when you were upset he would let your take the anger out on the bow and arrow. You went to the archery room and picked up your favorite bow. "Tony made new arrows. He said they should more accurate. If that's possible." Clint smiled trying to make you feel better. "Doubt it." you smile but it's fake. You set the arrow up and aim at the target letting the arrow fly hitting the bullseye at the end. After an hour of shooting your arm started to get tired and you felt a bit better. "How do you feel?" Clint asked. "Better. Not good. But better." you shrug. "How about we get some ice cream?" he suggest. "Yeah that would be nice." You nod and follow him to the cafeteria. You wouldn't believe it until you saw it but S.H.I.E.L.D HQ had some good ice cream. You think it's because Fury secretly has a ice cream fetish. After eating two huge bowls of your favorite ice cream you finally felt good. "Feeling good?" your dad asks you. "Yes. Much better. Thank you Daddy." you smile and hug him. "Anything for you baby." he smiled and hugged you back.