Dan Howell

(Short little AU where dan is a vampire.) not edited

   "Why are you so adorable?" You laugh and poke your boyfriend on his nose.
   "I'm not adorable (Y/N). I'm scary. Scary vampire. See." Dan said and opened his mouth to show off his pointed fangs. "I could kill you if I wanted."
    "Oh really? Well so could any normal human. Ever heard of homicide? Serial killers? A dog could kill me. Hell a dedicated duck could probably kill me if he tried hard enough."
    "Don't compare me to ducks! I'm not a duck! I'm scary!" He whined.
     "I'm sorry babe but you don't care me. I don't think you can."
    "I can be scary! I am scary! I'll prove it to you. When you least expect it I'll scare you."
     "Okay. You can try. It's getting dark. So you can walk me home then do what you do when the sun goes down." You knew Dan had a 'special' diet as a vampire but you didn't really like to think about it.
    "Fine. Let's go. But watch out. Because I'm going to scare you one of these days." He said as he walked down the street from his house to yours.
     Throughout the next few weeks Dan had tried multiple times to scare you. One night you woke up to him standing over you fangs showing. You just smiled and patted his cheek before rolling over and going back to sleep. Another you woke up and went to the kitchen for water and he was standing in front of your bedroom door so as soon as you opened it he was there. Your reply was "Oh hi babe mind getting me some water. Thanks love you." Then you returned to bed. The next try was when you went for a shower he was standing in the shower with the curtain closed. You didn't even flinch.
   After many attempts Dan was getting a little upset.
   "Why can't I scare you?"
   "Dan you aren't scary because I know you. I mean you are a bit scary. Being a vampire and all. But you aren't very scary to me. Maybe if I didn't know you then you could scare me more but I know you. And I know you would never hurt me."
     "I guess that makes sense. But you do think I'm scary?"
    "Yes Dan. You are a very scary vampire."
   "Well don't be afraid. I love you." He laughed.
   "I love you too Mr. Scary Vampire." You say and kiss him with a laugh.