Loki

An heir

You walked calmly around the palace looking for someone. Walking and calmly may be the wrong words. You were running frantically in search of one god. Your husband Loki. You had amazing news to share with him. Finally you reached the throne room where he sat on his throne. He loved being King of Asgard. "(Y/N), are you alright?" he asked looking worried. "Yes, my love. I am fine. More then fine. I am wonderful. And I have wonderful news to share with you." You smile as you walk to him and pulls you onto his lap. "And what would that be?" he asked you kissing your neck. "I am with child. We are going to have a baby. An heir." You smile and he copies. "Really? I am going to be a father?" "Yes, my love. You a father and I a mother." "(Y/N) I love you so much and you have made me very happy." Loki said and kissed you.

------------time skip------------

"My Queen you are glowing. How do you fell?" your servant smiled as she fixed the crown on your head. "Thank you. I feel amazing. I am very happy. Loki is happy. The child is healthy. Hopefully this trip to New York won't take him long." Loki and The Avengers had made peace and once in a while he went to New York to check on things and made sure it was safe. "It shouldn't my Queen. Your husband with return and soon you will have a child." the servant laughed simply. "Yes I will. An heir to the throne." You place a hand on your raised belly. 'Soon your father will return.' you thought smiling.

Loki had been gone for a month. He was never gone this long without telling you. You knew something had happened. Everyday you feared the worst. Then one day as you sat in the great library reading you heard a noise and saw a flash of green. "I missed you." you whisper and Loki walks up to you and takes the book from your hands helping you stand so he can hold you. "I am sorry my dear. But everything is worked out and I have returned to you. And the child." He added and put his large slender hand on your stomach. You smiled but then groaned in pain. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" "The baby. The baby is coming." you say and cry in pain again. Loki leads you to your bedroom and helps you onto the bed. "I will return with the midwife. I love you." he says and kisses your forehead. When he returns the group of royal midwives is with him. "I love you." Loki whispers over and over in your ear as you scream in agony from the pain. "One more." the midwife assures and soon you hear the cries of a child. "A boy." she declares and hands the child to a waiting nurse. "And it looks like we have another child coming. Twins your highness." Twins? You never thought of that. Again you push thru the pains of labor and finally the last push is needed. "A girl." This child is also given a nurse and the midwife cleans your body. "Twins. (Y/N), can you believe it?" Loki smiles with tears of joy in his eyes. The nurses then bring the children to you. You hold your son while Loki holds your daughter. "She looks like you." he says and looks at you. "And he looks like you." you smile. "What shall we call them?" he asks. "William and Emma. What do you think of those names?" "They are perfect for a Prince and Princess." Loki agrees and kisses you gently staying mindful of the children you both hold. "We are a beautiful family. Don't you agree my Queen?" "Of course my King."