Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts

Start from the beginning

   "Sure! That sounds nice!" Mey-Rin exclaimed now seeming relaxed after the questions you were asking her. "I haven't had time to practice my shooting, I should really get at it," she commented just as the two of you stepped into the kitchen. 

   "Ah! Watch out!" A deep voice called just as you felt an intense heat rush at you before receding back. "Ah shit! Sorry about that you guys. I wasn't expecting anyone to come in here while I was using me flamethrower."

   "I thought Sebastian took away your flamethrower," you commented, walking further into the kitchen with Mey-Rin now that the flamethrower was off. "Since you had been burning all the food to crisps in the last week."

   "I managed to get it back," he triumphantly declared, raising his flamethrower up slightly in prevail.

   "Try not to burn anything else," Mey-Rin commented with a laugh, causing Bard to slightly turn away while he scratched the back of his neck.

   "I haven't lit anything up lately," he reasoned in playful banter, reaching into his pocket to pull out a cigarette to which he lit. The both of you watched as Mey-Rin headed over to him laughing, before she began to investigate the area Bard had been using his flamethrower, probably making sure that he hadn't burned anything in the process.

   "Please try not to blow up the house with that cigarette so close to the gas burner," you humored, pulling yourself up to sit in one of the high chairs. 

   "Don't worry its not even on," Bard responded though his attention was mainly focused on Mey-Rin. You watched them from where you sat, noting the playful banter and gestures the two would do with each other.

   "Okay spill! What is going on between the two of you?" You cried out making both of them turn to look at you.

   Mey-Rin blushed while Bard glanced away seeming embarrassed. "Don't tell me there's nothing going on because I can clearly see that there's something."

   Bard sighed turning his gaze to Mey-Rin and the two of them gazed at each other as if having a silent conversation with each other. Mey-Rin nodded as if in confirmation to which Bard turned to answer you. "You're right, we've been seeing each other."

   "For how long!" You happily exclaimed.

   "Not to long," Mey-Rin shyly answered.

   "I'm so happy for the both of you!" You exclaimed only to freeze. "Wait! I have to tell Finny!"

   The two couldn't do anything to stop you as you bolted from your chair, running out of the kitchen in an attempt to find Finny. "There's nothing stopping her now," Bard joked.

+

   Loud barking echoed down the hall making you flinch and turn around trying to find the source of the noise. It only took a couple of minutes before a very large demon hound came racing down the hall toward you in what you would describe to be a rampaging tsunami.

   This was all you could think as you were trampled to the ground by Pluto's prodigious figure, his tongue coating your face with layers of saliva. "Pluto!" You enthusiastically laughed, letting him greet you for the minute before pushing him off. "Okay okay that's enough PluPlu. You're going to drown me in your saliva if you keep doing that."

   "Pluto!" A voice exclaimed, the tone and pitch instantly letting you know that it was Finny. In the same location that Pluto had come from, Finny came dashing out from around the corner his eyes widening in alarm upon seeing you gingerly picking yourself up from the floor. "Ah! (Y/N)! Sorry for that, I was trying to take him out, but he suddenly dashed off."