Pregnancy Party Part 3

The guests were starting to be expected to arrive within the next 20 minutes! That consisted of : BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, Got7, Exo, Exid, Blackpink, Park Seo-Joon, Park Hyung-Sik, Hyuna, E'Dawn, Do Ji-han, and of course Super Junior. Those were their mainly closest friends though Heechul had brought Bora and Hara due to doing a show with them. Therefore Diana invited the knowing Brothers team as well, because they were like family.

Excitement coursed through her veins, endorphins rushing through her. Heechul often teased her about such things, especially when she couldn't stop moving. "hey you look like you're trying to swat a fly but keep failing."
"Yah! That fly is you Kim Heechul!" She sounded out his name with a joking glare. After all she technically in a way signed up to be teased by him constantly, but it was never really extreme as it was one way their relationship functioned.

Racking her brains she was trying to think as to which people always came early and which tended to be fashionably late. "hmm I'd expect red velvet and Seo-Joon to be quite early." she mumbled, clapping when their doorbell rang. Diana bolted to the door, her own outfit looking amazing with her long curled hair. Heechul was wearing some very eccentric shorts and a top. Diana had worn a simple dress that was very comfortable and wouldn't show any slight bumpage. Opening the door she was brought into a strong comfortable hug by none other than the amazing Seo-Joon. "it's been ages!" she exclaimed as he laughed and patted her head. "it really has!" he came inside when invited, thanking them both as he then went over to Heechul to talk. Keeping the door open, none other than the five beautiful and talented girls from Red Velvet appeared. "You guys look gorgeous yet comfortable, good going!" she gave them all a big thumbs-up befire embracing them all. A small laugh left her mouth as she imagined them playing peekaboo with her babies on the making once they were born, but then singing the song instead of playing the game. Irene for some reason had a feeling something was up with Diana. They were very close actually, so she knew her very well. Fun fact is that Irene was actually older than Diana, yet they looked the same age. They were known as the two goddesses when together. For a while now Diana had always wondered why she was great friends with people who she felt were out of her league. It amazed her what a tv show could do to people, or even attending a concert. No matter what Diana always found herself so grateful for all the support and love in her life.

Taking a deep breath Irene gently spoke up, "can we speak in private?" the other members raised their eyebrows before just chatting amongst themselves. Irene now held Dianas hand and took them up to a bedroom. An excited look showered over Irene's face as she jumped slightly, swinging their arms. "somethings up with you, but it's good! Isn't it?! I'm so excited for you because i think i know what it is! " Certainly this was the difficult part Diana couldn't lie, especially when it came to her closest of friends. "what do you think it is?" she asked through a pout, tilting her head adorably. "you're pregnant." she whispered.

With the slight nod of confirmation, the two girls were now jumping and squealing together. Being in a tight embrace of one another. "how far along are you?" Now Diana took a minute to count in her head. "11 weeks. I know i don't look it but in my family we don't really gain that much weight whilst pregnant until around month 7. That's why month 7 will be the worst because i wouldnt be used to such a weight and it'll be a massive strain in my body. At least my baby will be the size it needs too! We're going to see the doctor again in a couple of weeks and we'll find out if it's twins and the gender(s). I'm pretty sure Leeteuk will want to organise all that, especially the gender reveal. " They were giggling and just chatting away for a good 15 minutes." Diana?! "She heard Heechul call out for her." well I'll chat later! Food will be coming here soon as well as the snacks I've made! "

Running down the stairs, and falling on the last one, only to be caught by none other than JB himself. Immediately she brought him in for a tight hug. "thank you for catching me! How have you been?"
"busy, extremely busy. That's why I'm so relieved you're having a party, I needed this." Kissing her forehead, as they were like siblings, they parted separate ways. Fortunately Diana was now at Heechuls side, having a tight hug. "i was nervous i couldn't see you." he murmured into her ear, pulling her in for a quick kiss. "sorry i was just being paranoid something bad happ~" Once again he was cut of by Diana's small hands cupping his cheeks as she pulled him in for a kiss.

It had been a good couple of hours of mingling and playing outside ans eating, but Diana was tpo short so she couldn't find the two people she wanted to speak too. Now jumping she felt a tap on her shoulder. "noona? Who are you looking for?" it was Jungkook. "you and Jiminie! Yah don't call me noona!" Holding her wrist Jungkook found Jimin and she took them up to her bedroom, closing the door. Staring at them fondly she pinched their cheeks and ruffled their hair. "you guys get more and more handsome everyday, but you need to put on more weight." she pouted whilst speaking, tilting her head. Kissing each on their nose she finally started to speak, "how are you two doing? Its been 5 months now since you've started to date, right?" The way she spoke was just adorable. "mhm that's right we've been dating five months now!" Jungkook smiled brightly, and his eyes lit up when he saw Jimin blush. It was easy to tell they were in love, especially since Heechul gave Diana the exact same look. "aigoo! You two are so perfect for each other!" Her bubbly personality was overwhelming at times, but it really helped her feel good about all things. Jimins small hand was pressed against Jungkooks thigh, as he looked up at his lover. (i might write a book for Jikook, and cross over with this one at times)

Rummaging through her drawers, she heard the quite smooch, as they were quite bashful when it came to kissing when others were around. For ever grateful they all were to have each other, since Diana was so good at relationship advice, and she was glad they trusted her and told her. After a few minutes she grabbed a few small boxes. "i actually got this for you two." Walking over she revealed they had earrings and a ring in them. Both gasped and immediately hugged her with a laugh. "thank you!"

Now it was nearing the night as the sunset was starting to be cloaked over by the night. Standing at the top of an inflatable, the well known married couple clasped each other. Each having a microphone. "hey everybody, so we wanted all of you here, because you're our closest friends and there's something you need to know." Diana spoke carefully and was selective about her words. Heechul then began, "thank you for all coming and we love you guys. Just this news is the most important news I've ever received." Quite a few people were confused as to why Heechul wasn't joking around for once. Clearing her throat, Diana exclaimed, "I'm pregnant!" A lot of screaming happened and people were crying and cheering. Though tears started to stream down her face as she sat at the top of the inflatable gulping as heechul hugged her. "i-im so l-l-lucky." her words were jerky due to her tears.

What suprised her quite a bit when she finally went down and was embraced by people, was how Jungkook was crying. Causing her to instantly run and hug him, only be be put in a big group hig by bts and it was amazing.

Got7 Jackson was crying as well as he always found such things touching and was a sentimental guy, hoping he'd hace a future like this. Once again she was embraced by all of Got7, as they all cracked up jokes.

Many groups and people were like this, Hani...Hani was crying and squealing and being downright amazing to watch.

At that exact moment, she felt no worry, endorphins showered over through her body. This was the life she was living, and the people in it were the best. Now she was forever grateful. She loved life.