"Louis!!"

Their lips part and Clem places a soft kiss on the tip of his freckled nose. 

"You have to go, Lou. Good luck and be careful." she hops down from his arms and pecks his lips with hers.

"I love you dollface," he cups her face tightly, squeezing her cheeks together and mushing her lips. He chuckles and kisses her again. 

Clementine hits his chest lightly and spins on her heels, making her way to the bleachers. 

She wanders around the front of the stack of crowded rows, searching for her relatives. It was noisy on the field; people were talking, cheerleaders were chanting, drums were banging. She had only been there for a few minutes and she was already getting tired and pissed off. 

She finds them on the fifth row up, on the set of bleachers that the cheerleaders were prancing in front of. 

Sat with Lee and AJ, were James, Brody, Violet, Minnie, Mitch and Aasim. Brody and Mitch seemed to be in a deep conversation with the short afro-boy. However, all their attention turned when Clem came over. 

"There you are! We were worried that you would be late."

"Nah, I wouldn't miss this." she scoots over and sits between Lee and AJ. Mitch, Violet and Brody were sat on the row in front of them. 

"Is Louis gonna be playing?" AJ beams up at his older sister with wide eyes and a big smile. 

Clem ruffles his hair and giggles, "Yes, dude. You'll see him."

The little boy leans up against her side and looks out on to the green pitch with hopeful eyes. Clementine was equally as excited to see her boyfriend perform, but she kept it bottled inside. 

"Man, I'm tired." James sighs and runs a hand through his dark hair. 

"Hmm, I wonder why." Brody smirks and nudges him. 

"Yeah, we saw who you were with last night." Violet smirks too, with her eyes narrowed. 

James rapidly turns his head, switching his gaze between them. 

"SnapMaps," the girls admit in unison. James groans. 

"I thought I disabled that?!"

"Well, obviously not." Brody rolls her eyes and looks out at the pitch, trying to look for her blond boyfriend. "Guys, it's started!"

Clementine nudges James' leg. 

"You better tell me all about it tonight."

~~~

The game is about 3/4 done. 

AJ had barely said anything throughout the game, he mostly just stared with amazement. It was like he was watching a worldwide famous footballer play right in front of him. Clem had to admit, she enjoyed watching too. 

Her star-player boyfriend looked amazing on the field. Over time, his shirt got stuck to his sweaty muscular body and made his toned chest and hard abs more defined. A couple of dreads fell out of the hair tie and were left loose. And she wasn't the only one that was swooning. 

The group of cheerleaders kept giggling and swiping their hair extensions over their shoulders whenever he looked anywhere near them, which was a lot because Clementine was sat on the bleachers behind them. They even started to chant out the letters of his name whenever he scored a goal, which was a lot. 

It annoyed her, but she didn't let them get under her skin. 

"Damn, he's really good isn't he?" Lee chuckles, watching as the dreadhead takes control of the ball with his feet yet again and skillfully - and quickly - dribbles it towards the goal.