~46. Dried Blood

L: Baby where are you? I miss those lips of yours

C: i'm walking into school right now!

L: I'm on the football pitch, Lee and AJ are here too. Meet me here

C: on my way

Clementine tucks her phone into her back pocket and jogs around the large building of the high school. Bruiser had just dropped her off in the parking lot. Admittedly, she found it difficult to detach herself from Lexi - but she managed. 

She could hear the audience's chatter from the car park and the noise grew louder as she approached the field. Now, she could hear the repetitive singing and cheers from the group of pretty cheerleaders in front of a row of bleachers. 

A lot of people came to watch the match, more than Clem thought. She knew that Louis was already under a lot of pressure, so this wouldn't help him. 

Clem stops and looks around, trying to find her star player - or anyone she knew at all. 

Just as she's about to step forward, a pair of muscular arms wrap around her. 

"You looking for me?" 

She recognised the voice that seeped through his wide smile, and she releases a small sigh and turns around to face him. 

"Yes, I was." Clem smiles, gazing up at the handsome man's freckled face. She loved that cheeky toothy smile he does. 

Louis had on his famous football kit and boots with the metal studs on the bottom. His dreadlocks were tied up with a pink elastic that used to belong to his girlfriend. A thin gold chain hung around his neck, like it always is.

Clementine grips his top and balls her fists, luring him closer. She could feel his warm hard chest under the thin material of his top. 

"I missed you at school today," his strong arms wrap around her waist.

"Sorry about that. I was helping Bruiser get a new dog," she grins.

Louis cocks an eyebrow.

"Bruiser, hmm."

"Don't get all jealous again, Lou. Please?" 

"I'm not jealous," he chuckles, tightening his hold on her small waist. 

"Sure, and the sky isn't blue."

Louis' mouth opens in a toothy grin, his chocolate eyes squint.

"Actually, it's grey today."

The brunette simultaneously sighs and rolls her eyes, making his heart beat quicker. 

"Oh my god, whatever. I love you, good luck out there."

Clem lets go of his shirt and starts to walk away from him, towards the bleachers. 

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" 

She turns around to see Louis approaching her with a mischievous smirk. 

"To find my dad and AJ to sit with," she raises an eyebrow. 

"Did I say I was done with you?" 

In one swift movement, Louis lifts her off her feet and holds the undersides of her thighs. She lets out a squeal and a giggle then wraps her toned legs around his waist. 

The dreadhead smiles and chuckles deeply before pressing his lips against hers. She rests her hands on his broad shoulders and returns the gesture with a smile stuck on her face.