cuddly oneshots 4 G0Z and YUCK0 UWU

Just for while you wait.

G0Z

It had been a long day as you had gone myth hunting for most of it, still having to fit a sleepover with G0ZZY into it. You eventually finish and head home, texting the clown that he was free to come over now that you were home. You hop into the shower and clean up before your clowny crush arrived at your house. You quickly finish up and get dressed just as you hear the front door to the house open you slide down the hall in your socks and rush down the stairs (somehow not falling lmao) to greet the person who entered, unsurprisingly being G0Z. "Hey G0ZZY, ready for the sleepover?" You ask with a wide grin painted onto your face as you walk to the clown. G0Z smiles back at you and answers you, determined "I was always ready".
-You can't remember what happened after that-
You wake up in bed and see arms wrapped around you, you try to move them but the person's grip was too strong for you. You glance behind you to see who the person was and find your *cough cough* best friend (FRIEND ZOOOONNNEEED) holding onto your waist. Your face reddens in embarrassment as you struggle even more, eventually almost getting out, only to be pulled back by G0Z himself. "Stop.. *yawn* squirming around so much.." he says as he turns you to face him. "Fine" you say as you give in and snuggle into the clowns chest, not-so-secretly enjoying every bit of it. "I really love *yawn* you, you know that?" G0Z mumbles, holding you close. "... Yeah, yeah I do. I love you too ya silly clown" You say as you mask your surprise. What a nice way to wake up, and an even better thing to fall asleep to am I right?

YUKC0 (longer cause IDK)

Walking home from a friend's house, you let out a little sigh as you miss your boyfriend, L/F/N. (least favorite name) You get to the door and unlock it with your keys, heading up to your shared room. You hear... Questionable noises and your heart immediately drops, already taking a educated guess as to what it was. You find L/F/N kissing another girl, you didn't know who she was but you understood the scene playing out in front of you. "L/F/N, how could you... I thought that you were happy, but I guess I was wrong" you say as tears run down your cheeks, falling to the floor as you look down. "Y/N I can explai"- "There's nothing to explain, get out of my house, and take the girl with you" you cut him off as you choke back sobs. "Y/N, baby, please.." L/F/N pleads with you. "I'M NOT YOUR BABY, NOW GET OUT!" you yell at him, heartbreak taking over. L/F/N and the girl scramble out of the house and you slam the door, falling to your knees immediately after. You let out sobs and a flood of tears come from your eyes as you lean your body on the door, remembering you were supposed to visit the circus today. About an hour of crying and a nap passes, you clean yourself up and put on makeup to hide your puffy eyes, so they didn't know you had been crying.

*You head over to the circus with a fake smile adorning your lips*

"Hey everyone, sorry I'm late, I overslept!" You half-lie, frowning for a split second before smiling again. G0Z answers you happily, "It's okay, I'm happy you've been keeping up with sleep at least". You glance at YUKC0 and see him looking at you, concerned. You look away and greet Z00ZY and wave at YUKCO, frowning at him a little. 'Play it off and nobody will suspect anything, hopefully' you think as you laugh at a joke G0Z made. "Oi Y/N, can I talk to you for a second" YUKC0 asks you glancing at your. "Sure" you say as you follow him to his room. "What's with all the fake smiling, it's as obvious as a dude using the girl filter." YUKC0 says, looking at you. "It's just that L/F/N c-cheated on me, it's n-no big deal" you say as you look away from him. "It's obviously a big deal if you're not even smiling right" YUKC0 says as he pulls you into a hug. "W-what are you d-doing!?" You yelp as you now look up at the tallest clown. "Just shut up or I'll leave" YUKC0 says as you immediately go quiet. You wait a moment then hug back, you close your eyes and enjoy it while it lasts, realizing who you really loved. Truly the rarest sight of all, YUKC0 hugging someone, let's just say you smiled right the rest of the visit.