Chapter one cause I'm bored

"Where am I?" You mumble to yourself, looking at your surroundings. Green healthy grass, colorful flowers, trees, this isn't home so that's a nice change. It's quiet, quiet enough to give you a sense of paranoia, it's starting to rain, but it's saddening for no reason, you pull your jacket closer to your form. "It's so cold"

Like your old house.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE'- you hit the dismiss button on your phone trying to shake off the dread that dream gave you, stoping the alarm from it's screeching. You mumble incoherent things as you get up to prepare for the day ahead of you. You pull on your dull blue hoodie and put on some ripped jeans, slipping on your shoes. You go to your kitchen and feed Zachary his food, patting him on the head. ou full out f/f (favorite food) and eat while scrolling through the messages in the RMH group on Discord, laughing at the off-topic memes.

You finally finish and rinse your plate and slip it into the dishwasher, then you noticed, G0Z was in the circus. 'That's pretty cool, hopefully I can still explore in peace though, chances are that the people that join will recognize me and leave me be. Except maybe Lily, I'm willing to walk with her' you think to yourself. You quickly join before the server fills and wave at other players that greeted you. You give them a quick smile and head on your way, giving a peace sign at G0Z as you pass by, 'How am I not squealing' you question yourself in your mind. You soon find that the server was locked before it filled because it started to get a "bit" crowded, you chuckle at the obvious crowd around the recognizable clown.

"Y/N!" You hear Lily's voice very loudly scream out your name from the crowd, earning more than a few puzzled looks. You walk over to the crowd and crouch to her height (she's a kid) "Hey you, how's my favorite flower doing?" You ask the energetic girl in a sweet voice. "I'm great! I got something for you!" She replies, holding out a black bandana to you. "Awe, thank you, I love it" you tell her, putting it over your mouth to poke fun. "Oh, I like it that way, keep it like that!" She tells you with a big smile. You move it a bit down so you can speak, "I quite like it too, you have good ideas Flower" you tell her, ruffling her hair as she giggles. "Well mama said I could give it to you then go back home, bye bye Y/N!" She tells you. "Bye Lily" you wave goodbye to the sweet girl and get up to walk away, only for someone to grab your hand.

"Hey girl, you seem good with kids, how about we have our own?" The man flirts at you. Your face heats up and you stutter "U-uhm sorry s-sir I'm not in-intestested" you tell him. His face drops and he begins to plead "Please give me a chance, I'll make it worth your while" he tells you, with an iron grip on your hand. "Hey I-I said no, please let g-go of my hand, you're h-hurting me!" you tell him, struggling to get out of his grip. "Excuse me sir, may you please let go of her hand?" Asks a voice. You look around trying to match it to a face and find G0Z looking at the man. "Fine, but I know she'll want me soon enough" he says unhappily as he walks off. "Thank you" you tell him giving him a shy smile. "Not a problem miss...." He trails off looking at you "Y/N, Y/N L/N" you introduce yourself to him.

"Well Y/N, it's not a problem, I'm always happy to help" G0Z says holding out his hand for you to shake, you do so and look around, realizing that they were staring. "Well it looks like you have some fans to attend to, you have a good day G0Z" you tell him walking away from the happy clown. G0Z makes sure you're far enough away and then sends you a friend request, you click accept almost immediately, this starting your beautiful story.

(WOOOOO THIS IS MY FIRST X READER ON HERE! I'M REAL PUMPED BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT! Let's forget my..... Quotev one, we don't talk about my Quotev version. It'll take me a bit to get into it but I'll try to update a bit, please don't scream at me because it's only 810 words please :> )