AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hah, that’s the end of No. 1 Host. 🤣🤣

Well did you expect the story to end like that? Lmao.

You know me and as I mentioned in the introduction ‘expect the unexpected'.  😏

I’m glad that I'm able to wrap up this story in 36 chapters, which I believe was too much for me. But thanks for all the supports from all of you. You were being so nice for reading this despite my constant grammatical errors and the loopholes in the plotline.

SO I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS ABOUT THIS STORY.

1. The ending was intended like that with an open interpretation.

2. I haven’t thought for any sequel for this but I might consider it in the future.
Which it might or might not happen. So please don't put your hopes up 🤭

3. There will be no bonus chapter for YoonJinKook and VMin. If you have read my other books, you will notice that I never emphasized too much on side characters because I like my stories to focus more on the main couple only. I might give you a few inferences of the pairs and you can have your own imagination about that.

4. There will be no Q&A for the characters because I don’t like to do it. It's weird for me to act like I'm the character and answering all the questions. It sounded delusional to me. For me only. Don’t get me wrong, please.

5. You can read my other books too if you are interested. This is a shameless promo and I'll be happy if you read it.

6. Thanks for all the comments and votes. I promise I’ll be a better writer in the future and will try my best to fix my grammar. I know it’s really a pain in the ass but please bear it for a while.

7. I love you all. Muah.