SIXTEEN

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 -𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑"

"What do you think you're doing, Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon flinched on his seat as he keeps fiddling with his fingers - head dangled down, scared to see the man in front of him that looks really furious right now.

"Do you know the consequences of this?"

Namjoon gulped before he nods while his head stays down, eyes blankly stare over his hands on his lap. He can hear the man groaned in frustration but at the same time, he does understand the reason for the reaction.

"Did someone force you?"

This time Namjoon lifts his head and meet with the eyes of Seokjin, shook his head to deny the allegation before he averted his eyes to the side where Junha sits - remained silence for the whole conversation between him and Seokjin.

Seokjin glanced at Junha who seems anxious at the attention now shifted to him. Seokjin leaned forward, both hands on the table while he intertwined his fingers together.

"What're you doing Junha? Do you have to involve your innocent brother into this? For your own sake? Aren't that so selfish of you??" scolds Seokjin couldn't apprehend the reason why Junha acted like that.

When Junha came into his room this morning; together with Namjoon, Seokjin has the gut that it won't be any good. Which his intuition remarkably proven to be nothing but true.

Namjoon wants to be a host - a part-timer actually. It's had makes Seokjin really stupefied that Junha was able to persuade Namjoon to do the job. Finally.

"Junha, you know the consequences of this? Once he is in the business, it is hard for him to leave..." states Seokjin firmly before he moved his eyes to Namjoon and continue to say to the younger one. "Do you realize it, Namjoon?"

Namjoon's shoulder tensed at the question, slowly turned his head to Junha, asking for his explanation about Seokjin word. What does he really meant when he said 'once in the business, it's hard to leave'?

"I - I'm going to do this for - for few days only, right? Hyung?" asked Namjoon timidly, the heart was pounding too fast that he thought it will combust at any time soon.

Junha gulped at the tiny voice of his brother, a clear and obvious hint that he was scared. Junha feels the guilt in the pit of his stomach but he has no other way to settle his debt. Only Namjoon can help him now. He was at the dead end. That's why he had begged for Namjoon to do the job. Ironically.

Last night, Junha walked into the apartment, the face was full of purple bruises, few cuts over his lips and his forehead as well as limp leg - got beaten up by Jaebum's henchmen as a warning to pay the debt by the time stipulated. They were really cruel and has no mercy at all.