TWENTY - THREE

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲"

Hy -hyung…he – help me…”

The call has been disconnected.

Seokjin pressed harder on the accelerator, driving the car like a maniac. His hand tightened on the steering, turn to white as he feels distraught. Namjoon's voice keeps on ringing through his ears.

What happened to Namjoon? His heart hammering with all the negative thoughts. When he tried to call back the younger, it couldn’t be connected, as if someone has turned it off.

He tried once again from the car's blue tooth. And he hits the steering, yelling in frustration when the same operator's voice echoed through the car speaker.

'The number you have dialed currently not available. Please try again later.'

"That was the most annoying voice I ever heard in this life!!!"

Seokjin glanced at the rear mirror where he can saw Hoseok's red Tucson behind his car. The doctor was adamant to come with him when he heard about the commotion. Seokjin let the doctor come with him, together with Jungkook.

Seokjin didn’t wait for Hoseok when he runs as fast as he can towards the elevator. The rides feel so long and he can’t even stop thinking about Namjoon. Seokjin punched the passcode on Namjoon's door, slammed it harshly as his eyes quiver around the house frantically searching for Namjoon.

“Joon? Namjoon? Where are you? Joon? It’s me, Jin-hyung!” he shouted around the living room. But there’s no sign of Namjoon.

Seokjin was about to go to the bedroom when he heard a sniffle on the kitchen. Seokjin furrowed his brows before he slowly went to the kitchen to investigate.

Seokjin gasped when he saw the mess on the kitchen. The pot was upside down and his heart immediately drops to his stomach when he saw the crimson red liquid on the tile floor - besides Namjoon.

Seokjin averted his eyes towards the corner of the kitchen when he saw Namjoon leaned on the wall, knees closed to his chest and his face hidden in between of his knee caps, locked between the forearms. He was trembling.

“Joon??” Seokjin legs wobbled as he approached the younger. He can see the red stain on his white sleeve and how his almost healed fractured wrist had become swollen.

Namjoon raised his head and his tears immediately cascade through the eyelashes and his lips quiver in sadness. “Hyung!” he exclaimed, glad to see Seokjin finally.

“Wh-what happened? Is that – is that your blood? Are you hurt Joon-ah?”

Namjoon instantly cries at the questions. “Hyung!!!!”