THIRTEEN

"𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

"What...why are you crying, Joon-ah?"

Seokjin was taken aback when Namjoon suddenly swoops forward and hugged him while sobbing. Seokjin frowned before he wrapped his arm around Namjoon's waist as his eyes darted on Hoseok that slowly approaching the two.

"What did you say to him, you asshole?" scolded Seokjin in anger.

"Hyung, let...let's go to the hospital...it's Seulgi..." sobs Namjoon to Seokjin's ears.

"Wh-what??"

-Earlier-

"Namjoon...I didn't..."

"I know what you meant Dr. Jung. Sorry if I'd been pestering you and your little brother. I promise that I won't see him or even talk to him again..."

"Namjoon..."

Hoseok halted when Namjoon's phone was buzzing, interrupting their conversation. Namjoon sighed before he took out the phone from the back of his pant. His eyes widen when he saw the caller's ID. He immediately slides the green icon and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Eom...eomma..." he stutters.

Hoseok was shocked to know that it's Namjoon's mother. He can feel his pulsating heartbeat right now. It can't be, right? Seulgi? Hoseok immediately checks on his pager.

"Joonie...it's Seulgi...come to the hospital please...she's...she's dying..."

Namjoon was aw shuck listened to his mother's crack voice. His eyes quivered and he almost falls to the ground if Hoseok didn't react faster. Hoseok grabbed on Namjoon's shoulder tightly and stares at his pale face.

"Hy-hyung...Seulgi...she...she..."

Hoseok nods. "The hospital just paged me. Let's go!"

-Now-

Namjoon never runs as fast as he did like today. He ignores how Seokjin and Jungkook had been calling his name while running behind his back through the hallway. Namjoon just wants to see Seulgi. His Seulgi. His little angel.

Namjoon eyes widen when he saw his mother was crying outside of Seulgi's room. Meanwhile, his father has been sitting on the chair looking devastated. Hoseok ignores the Kims and immediately entered the room to see Seulgi.