TWELVE

"𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞"

“Ho-Hoseok-hyung?”

Namjoon was shell shocked to see Hoseok in the police station, yelling at Jungkook – calling him ‘brat’ that feels so familiar to his ears. That voice! It’s Hobi’s. And Hobi is Hoseok? Jungkook’s brother? It can’t be!

“Namjoon?” Hoseok too is confused at the whole situation. Shocked to see Namjoon in the station with his brother, Jungkook. “What are you doing here?” he asked with an obvious frown on his forehead.

“Wait, both of you know each other??” intervened Jungkook, while his finger pointed at his brother and Namjoon. His expression clearly confused when Hoseok and Namjoon have known each other. How?

“Am I the only one who didn’t know who is who?” whispers Seokjin to Namjoon's ears. Well, of course, he is the one that had the biggest confusion among the four.

Namjoon ignored the elder and his eyes fixated at Hoseok. The harrowing situation gives him uneasy feeling in his heart that subsequently dropped to his stomach. He gasped slowly when he reminisced the day when Jungkook had told him he has a brother working as a heart surgeon at Seoul Hospital.

Namjoon immediately wants to slam his face on the wall, feeling disheartened that he totally forgot about that crucial fact. If he'd to be more attentive and focus, he will able to grasp the reality faster than this. Then, he won't be stuck in this awkward situation. And of course, he can feel that the doctor will hate him more than before. Knowing how he had been rude to him over the phone.

“What is happening here? And how both of you know each other?” asked Hoseok.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, feeling nervous to tell his brother what had happened that he ends up in the station. What he definitely knows that Hoseok will never spare him for this. No one ever in Jung’s family had set their foot in the police station.  Not due to some criminal charges. Sort of.

Hoseok was about to ask Jungkook about the situation when he notices another familiar figure behind Jungkook. He narrowed down his eyes to make sure that he didn’t mistakenly guess the wrong people.

“Mr. Bang??”

Now everyone gasped when Hoseok mentioned the name. “You know him too???” Jungkook, Namjoon, and Seokjin asked with aw shuck - at the same time with the same intonation. The sound of the three voices echoed in the station. And it was like a comedy sketch they used to watch on the television.