Trina walked up the bleachers to Sophie and Andre, sitting beside her brother.

"Hey, guys," she said. "I got your text, Sophie. What you wanna tell me?"

"I got a date to homecoming," Sophie said.

"Really, who?"

Sophie held Andre's hand and looked at him, both of them smiling. Trina's face went from happy and cheerful to shock and anger.

"You serious?" Trina asked. "You must be joking. Please tell me your joking. You're going to homecoming with my own brother?!"

"In my defense, he was the one who asked me," Sophie responded, chuckling slightly. "I didn't want to wait until homecoming for you to find out, so I decided to drag Andre here and tell you now rather than later."

"I really appreciate it that you told me. I'll try not to get mad at it.

"I gotta go," Andre said. "I'll see ya later."

Andre walked out and spotted Jake walking with Nick. He approached them, forcing a smile.

"Hey," he said.

"Are you here to beat up Jake? Or are you here to pick on someone your own size?" Nick asked.

"Nick! Stop it!" Jake responded. "What's up, Andre?"

"Remember when I punched you at Troy's party?" Andre asked. "I know it's kinda overdue, but I'm sorry for that. I acted out of anger. We cool?"

"Apology accepted."

"Also, Sophie said hey. She wanted me to tell you."

"Oh okay. I'll talk to her later on. We gotta meet Erica and Troy at the football field. See ya later."

Jake and Nick walked to the football field, seeing Troy and Erica sitting on the bleachers. They approached them and sat beside them.

"Hey, Jakey," Troy said. "I heard you're performing at the homecoming game."

"I, obviously, told him," Erica added. "He's gonna watch from the bleachers, so it's kinda like he'll have front row seats."

"Question, how many people are gonna be at the game?" Jake asked.

"Everyone," Nick answered. "Homecoming is a big deal. Even I go to the homecoming game, mostly for the food trucks."

"I just noticed something," Erica said. "Jake is a freshman, so that means this is he's performing at his first ever homecoming."

"Oh, yeah!" Troy replied.

"You better put on a show, babe," Nick said. "If you get stage fright or something like that, uh... just think about me."

"AWW! So sweet!" Erica commented. "Even though I'm talking to Ricky, you two are my fave ship!"

"I'm just happy that Jakey is happy," Troy added.

Jake looked at Nick and smiled, causing Nick to smirk and blush. The two laced hands and kissed, Jake resting his head on Nick's shoulder afterwards.

Troy looked at Nick, "So, you're just okay with the entire school knowing you're g-"

"Don't say it," Nick interrupted. "Well, you can say it, but you better hope and pray I don't here it."

The group was sitting in awkward silence, until Troy blurted out...

"Gay!"

Troy took off running, Nick chasing after him in rage. Jake and Erica watched as a laughing Troy was being chased by an angry Nick. Trina, Sophie, Andre, and Ricky walked on the football field, approaching Jake and Erica.

"You're not the only one with a quad," Trina said.

"I didn't know it was a competition," Jake replied, giving off a small chuckle.

"Hey, Sophie, Andre... Ricky..." Erica said.

"Hey," the three replied.

"You're friends with her?" Trina asked.

"Technically, we're friends with Jake," Andre responded.

"I became friends with him before these two, so..." Sophie added.

"I can't believe my own friends betrayed me!" Trina replied.

"So we can't have other friends?" Ricky asked.

"Hell no!"

"Say no more."

Ricky went and sat beside Erica, lacing his hands with hers. Andre sat in the bleacher behind Jake, ruffling Jake's hair. Trina looked at Sophie, who got up and hugged Jake before sitting back beside Trina.

"I'm buying you some disinfectant," Trina said.

She walked off, leaving Sophie by herself. Sophie gave Andre a kiss on the cheek and Jake a hug before rejoining Trina.

The next day, Jake and Nick walked on campus and went to Jake's locker, which was surrounded by a crowd of students. They approached and saw "PENDERGAST HIGH IS NOTHING WITHOUT ARNETTE!!" written on it.

"What?" Jake asked.