HI

HSJSJEJFJF OKAY
SO
IM SORRY
KSKSKD
I WENT M I A AGAIN
I HAVE A REASON

I GOT BAD AGAIN

BUT ITS OKAY

ILL GET BETTER

I NEED TO EDIT THE CHAPTER

ILL PUBLISH TMRW

AND

UHM

RECAP OF MY HIATUS I MEANT TI EXPLAIN

okay sewious time

bad news: my anxiety had been jumping to an extreme and my insecurities were just stopping me from doing anything and my motivation was honestly gone to do anything. school was ending, finals were coming, i was stressed. i was in drama with my "friend" cause of something i did but turns out she's a fake bitch so i don't care anymore.

good news: i got a boyfriend!! we've been dating for 3 months and has helped me immensely and i love him with all my gosh darn heart. he's best boy and he's the main reason i had the courage to come back and push through this bad story i've created that y'all somehow enjoy! i'm getting better he's currently helping me through another downfall in currently having so i will get better and i'm so ready and excited to bounce back and be happy and confident again. my sophomore year is starting in a good week and a half or something like that so i'll be busy getting settled but i will finish this story. more good news is that i've started my new story (not published yet) it's called "yours" and it's a song mingi from ateez ff!!

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALL STAY TUNED