vingt

may 25

changmin's pov.

in all honesty, i'm really tired of being in this hospital room. i mean yea i got myself here, but it's o fucking irritating. i don't get to see anyone for more than two hours and i can't leave this damn room.

the same old blinding lights, plain beige walls. no color to them. the beeping of the machine that i don't even need cause i'm not dying first of all.

i mean i wish i was dead, but that's not the point here.

i miss hyunjin. he stopped my this morning at around 6:30am right? but guess what? he had to go to our ghetto ass high school to see some idiot that practically got me into this hell hole.

by idiot i mean changbin.

i huffed out in annoyance as i tossed my bouncy ball up against the wall slowly creating a deep dent into the wall.

"man can i just like break a window or something and leave?"

i stood up and leaned against the cold glass window thinking it would help the heat building up inside and out of my body.

i turned my head to see the gorgeous scenery outside the window.

lilacs and sunflowers sitting peacefully against the grass swaying oh so gently against the little breeze that hit them.

i smiled at the sight remembering the night before i got into this hospital.

flashback

"let's go on a drive."

"dude are you stupid"

"yes, very stupid now let's go. get up lazy"

i dragged hyunjin off the grass as he groaned.

"if we get pulled over it's your fault"

"we're out in the suburbs and i actually
know how to drive calm down. now hop in"

"changmin you're crazy"

"yea, crazy for you"

hyunjin chuckled knowing it was a joke when in reality it wasn't.

during the drive hyunjin held my hand knowing i dragged him out of his house cause i wasn't in the greatest of moods.

it was 3am saturday night when i walked to his house with tears in my eyes begging to leave our neighborhood to get my mind off things, and of course he obliged.

end of flashback

"if changbin weren't at the top of that fucking
hill, and decided to not throw something at me
while yelling incoherent words i wouldn't be here"

-

no ones pov.

hyunjin approached jisung during passing period getting to their next class.