dix sept

april 28

(this is gonna get emo. this is a rant chapter)

changmin sat on her bed listening to day6 on repeat trying to get her mind off the fact that everything was turning into complete shit so quick.

she was over the fact the her bestfriends had left her alone even though it has been over a week since the incident happened.

she sat there with her headphones in at full blast, but her headphones couldn't drown out her thoughts.

quickly, she ripped out her headphones and turned on her speaker and began to blast her music on there instead.

the rain drops hitting her window along with the wind was soothing. almost like a calming mechanism along with her loud music.

a single tear ran down her cheek as she slowly got up and sat on the bedroom floor floor instead, leaning towards the wall. she hugged her knees tight to her chest and began chanting to herself.

"i'm useless, that's why they left me"

"you're useless changmin it's why no one likes you"

"no one cares, no one cares, no one will ever care"

little did she know a certain someone was in the same state at the late hour of 4:50 am. .

-

jisung sat there with a sad smile as he leaned his head on his cold window. the shallow breaths he took left the slightest bit of fog on the window in which continued to build as his breathing got worse.

losing control of himself he started to pull at his hair roughly.

he stood up, and started slamming his fists into his matte black walls until his knuckles began to bleed.

soon getting tired, he leaned his head on the cold wall as tears streamed down his cheeks like a flowing river that never seemed to stop moving.

jisung began to scream in anger. a mixture of curse words and incoherent mumbles came out of his mouth along with groans of frustration.

his breathing got worse. starting to heave he collapsed on to his tiled floor once again, and just sat there with his head in his hands regretting everything he has done.

he knew he had to fix it all.

———————————————————-
this is so depressing but i promise it'll change soon ah i just had to make a long sad chapter cause i'm in a shit mood so i don't know how to make happy chapters just yet. are these long chapter any good?