{Old} Chapter 9: Akuma, Reveal, and Trust

Time line dates: 12/23

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 6252

My state closed schools for the rest of the school year. I hate online classes. Especially math.

I also feel the need to speak about this, I know most of my readers are young. I'm 16, almost 17 (😳) however this is something important. As of right now, in the U.S there are a bunch of men who are trying to get rid of the women's right to vote. To them: fuck off. Y'alls brains are about the size of your shrimp.

Second, I've been seeing alot of comments on social media of women's bodies saying "if men can do it, so can we." Um no. Women's bodies are so much different then men's and we cant deny that. Our rights should be equal, we should be treated equal, etc. However, we should not morph our mindset of our bodies to be like men's. (Of course trans people can be them, but if you identify as a female then). For instance, I dont know about you, but a man taking his shirt off and showing his chesticles is different then us women. There is no way I am doing that. We are women. We have different bodies. I don't see men going around asking to have boobs or a pregnancy belly.

Anyway, if your younger or older, just take that in. Don't let society change your view on your body. We have beautiful bodies that don't need to be equal to men. Because they're already better.

Y/N's P.O.V

"He's so confusing." I groaned. All the girls were at Mari's, minus the obvious 3. This morning, was not an easy morning. I woke up all happy, thinking all is good, but no. One day before Christmas Eve and I had to mess something up, whatever I even did because I have not the slightest clue. Maybe its what happened yesterday.

"Well, what even happened?" Alya asked.

"You tell me! I was ignored all morning. Its 1 in the afternoon, we woke up around 8 to get some last minute shopping done, cause I wasnt expecting to come home."

"And..?" Alya said, gesturing me to continue.

"And somehow I mess another relationship up doing something I dont even know I do wrong." I sighed, plopping on the floor.

"Ok, your not exactly making sense. Maybe you should just talk to him?" Mari suggested. The irony.

"She tried. Multiple times. But I wasnt just Lloyd being shady." Nya said. I huffed, she was right. All the boys were ignoring me. "Although I know why."

"Why?" I exclaimed.

"Lloyd was never really around during Garmadon's attacks." She gave me a knowing look. "But in Paris he's around during Akuma attacks. Well, the one we were in yesterday. And hes upset. With what you told us about your fear of Garmadon's attacks, Lloyd's happy he can finally help you through a villain attack. But you go away every time and akuma is spotted or is thought to be spotted." She gave me another knowing looks.

"Well, Y/N has always been out helping. Does he know that?" Mari asked.

"I tried saying that. He just groaned and turned away from me." I huffed. Quite the pickle I'm in. But then our phones dinged.