{Old}Chapter 2: Goodbye Paris, Hello Ninjago

Posted on: 9/3/19

Time line Dates: 9/1-9/3

Finished: 7/10/19

Unedited

✅Word count: 5295

The picture above is Zepeto. Someone created the Miraculous characters so I decided to make a picture. (That's my Zepeto in the top middle). Some of the outfits are quite inaccurate that's why I hid a few.

Anyway. Time to meet the Ninja!

Y/N's P.O.V

That plane ride was miserable. I was currently walking to the baggage claim, and it was currently 6pm here, 2 hours later than it was supposed to be. I havent even been here for 30 minutes and everyone just seems alot meaner than the people in Paris. I quickly approached baggage claim, and got my my bags as they came. And nicer looking lady with a lighter Auburn shade of hair came up to me. Her green eyes bright.

"You must be Y/N. I'm KoKo." She said holding out her hand. I shook it, considering she's the one who took me in. She grabbed a few if my bags, while I grabbed the others. Is this awkward? Does she think its awkward? No. At least I dont think so. Argh! Why do I have to make everything so awkward!

"My son, Lloyd, is out with his friends at the moment. So we have the place to our selves. I think he might be staying the night too, so you can just settle in for tonight." KoKo said.

"Ok, thank you." I said. She smiled at me, obviously pleased with my manors. She put the bags in her car, I followed, and the we headed off to the new home, yaaaaaay.

It wasnt a long drive. In fact, Ninjago City is extremely different, but in a beautiful way. Although I still prefer Paris. We pulled up to a appartment building, it looked pretty nice. KoKo helped me with my bags again, and when we got to the appartment I smiled. I was similar to mine, at least the lay out of the main rooms. She helped my bring my bags to my new room.

"I'm going to make us dinner. Come out when ever you're hungry. And the bathroom is down the hall and too the right." I nodded and said a quick thank you and really took the room in. It was small. A good 15x15 feet. I stood in the door way, getting the dimensions in my head. Standing in the door way facing into my room, my door was on the far right on the front wall. When you opened the door, it was a foot away from the right wall. My bed was on the far left side the front wall, the head board against it and the left side of the bed was flat against the left wall. The first reading nook was a foot from the front part of the left wall. About a decent 4 feet wide. 5 feet away from that reading nook was the other, the exact same 4 feet and a foot away from the back part of the left wall. On the back wall was my shelving unit in the middle. It had 5 cubicles in row and 3 rows in total. Each cube was 1.5 feet tall, wide, and long. The whole thing being 4.5 feet tall. A small flat screen TV was centered above it. The bottom row had baskets. And on the top part was a box in wrapping paper. I tilted my head, walking up to it. I slowly unwrapped it, my eyes widening at the gift. A vinal record player? I smiled and noted to thank KoKo. I looked to the right wall, and a foot away from the back wall was my closet. I walked in and saw that it was pretty spacious. I don't remember the exact dimensions from the blueprint I was given, but I sighed knowing everything was even. Walking back out I saw a desk on the right wall too, with good storage space for my art stuff. Even though it was almost 7, I was super tired. So I just unzipped my suitcases and pulled out the clothes I wanted for tomorrow and went to the kitchen for dinner. KoKo smiled when she saw me.