{Old} Chapter 8: Paris, Ice skates, and Andre's

Time line dates: 12/21-12/22

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 4120

So like, I'm not from Paris. Always wanted to visit, but I definitely dont know the area so like, this is gonna suck.

I missed writing this book🥺

This is also super rushed because I wanted to get a chapter out, so I promise y'all that in the future I'll rewrite it better and more detailed, but the next chapters a doosie.... ok last time I ever use that word.

But seriously, I will eventually rewrite the beginning.

Oh, and I'll be taking some requests for my Gif imagines book. Only a few since I have to update other books. Let me know!

Y/N's P.O.V

Saturday was actually quite slow. Showing the others around Paris was really fun. Granted I didnt take them everywhere, to many places to actually see and little time. Not to mention what happened at the zoo.

Waking up was difficult, naturally for some reason being back in Paris for a couple hours, my body was back into my old sleeping schedule. But I still got up at 7. I was not happy. Especially because I could not fall back asleep. And Kai SNORES. Really bad. I knew the others were used to it. But I was not.

"I think Jay and Kai switch places when they sleep." I groaned, eating a bacon, egg and cheese bagel my parents have in the Cafè.

"Kai is the moter mouth of the night. I'm calling it." My Kwamis snickered as I continued to sleepily eat my breakfast.

Flash forward to 2 hours later, it was now up and the 6 were finally up and eating breakfast.

"I dont think I've ever slept in that long." Nya said stretching her arms above her head, her back cracking as she did so. I laughed as I put my shoes on.

Granted, I was used to 3 days before Christmas in Paris and didn't actually need alot of layers. I had kept it the definition of 'high schooler comfort'. As in Ugg boots, a hoodie that had my Collège Françoise Dupont hoodie on with a jean jacket over (the school hoodie still showing), and some fleece lined leggings.

"Well, good rest for us touring Paris all day." I laughed.

"Arent you gonna be cold?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, its literally snowing." Jay groaned. I just laughed harder.

"Clearly it has slipped your mind that I was born and raised here."

"I dont know how you can tolerate this kind of weather." Kai groaned again. Well, Master of Fire alright.

It had taken them a while to get dressed. I knew that we wouldnt be doing much, just touring. But Lloyd said his mom wanted pictures, I think it was both of them, and so did the other parents so they had to look decent. Although, seeing as they were from Ninjago, seemed like they were definitely trying to just not freeze their asses off. I had already done all my bathroom stuff, wash my face, add moisturizer, comb out brows to try and get the one curly hair tamed, mascara and small eyeliner, perfume, deodorant, teeth brushed, and I was done. Kai takes longer than any girl I've met. I'm telling you it was at least 30 minutes just for him. And the ones who had to shower. It was 1:00 by the time we got out of my house. Appartment, what ever you wanna call it. I really didnt know where to start, Paris is a huge city.