1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
----------
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼

WC: 5555

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

Y/N's P.O.V

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Our female leader shouted, creating a wave of power to heal the broken city of Paris, France

"Pound it!" We all shouted, doing our signature ending to a long fight.

I was one of six (or seven or eight, depending on the villain) superheros of Paris. We all held a Miraculous, a magical piece of jewelry that held a power from a specific animal. Ladybug, our female leader, held the Miraculous of the Ladybug earrings with the power of creation. Cat Noir, our male leader, held the Miraculous of the Black Cat ring with the power of destruction.

They were the original team when Hawkmoth first attacked. Hawkmoth is our super villain. He somehow got ahold of the Butterfly Miraculous broach, which held the power to create allies. But he uses it for dark power instead, creating other villains to do his bidding by exploiting a negative emotion they feel to manipulate them.

Not long after Ladybug and Cat Noir became a team came Rena Rouge and Carapace. Rena is the holder for the Fox Miraculous necklace, with the power of Illusion. Carapace has the Turtle Miraculous bracelet, with the power of protection. The first couple of battles with them they didn't officially have a Miraculous, Ladybug had our Miraculous Guardian gift it to them to help and it would later be returned. But later, her at Cat decided they were best to be kept long term.

It was the same thing with Queen Bee, the holder of the Bee Miraculous clip, with the power of immobilization. She joined after me though.

The seventh and eighth team members are not solid yet. The seventh is Viperion, the Snake Miraculous bracelet holder, with the power to turn time. He is in the stage of getting gifted the Miraculous. The eighth is Bunnix, which is a weird situation that is not easy to explain though. Bunnix is the Bunny Miraculous watch holder, with the power for time hops? Ladybug hasn't filled us all in on whatever that situation is. Again, complicated.

As for me, I'm Y/N, also known as H/N. My Miraculous is the Dragon Miraculous necklace, I have a different kind of power. I've been told my Miraculous was not kept by the Guardian, but passed down from generation to generation in my family. With my powers, I have different abilities depending on the situation. In my normal transformation, I have a dark purple suit with black accents that I created in my head when taking on the responsibility for the first time. In this form, I have the ability to fly and I can use 5 specific Elemental powers with limits. The elements are ice, fire, water, lightning, and earth. However, I can only use a very small burst of one Elemental power at a time. Meaning I can't use fire and ice at the same time.

My Elemental transformation is different. Depending on the element I embody, my suit changes color and I can only use that element. I lose my ability to fly because it is given up to summon an Elemental dragon. I, at the moment, can only hold this Elemental transformation for 10 minutes. So we have to make it count.

Each of us has a certain designed weapon. Ladybug has her yoyo, Cat his baton, Rena her flute, Carapace his shield, Bee her spinning top, and I don't have a physical item.