{Old}Chapter 1: Sorry, I'm Going Where? When?

Posted on: 8/31/19

Time line Dates: 8/23-8/31

✅Finished: 7/05/19

Yall can see how early on I actually started writing thing dang book.

Movie Lloyd's voice is actually hot, change my mind....

Also, this chapter was changed like, 5 different times and it may seemed rush....

This will be based off my time irl. Its Saturday morning for me. Also, in this story you dont have Labor Day off (for all my americanos) because I dont think Paris or Ninjago celebrate that holiday.

And guess fucking what? I already have a Cat. 4 Hurricane coming for me. But us Floridians honestly are so used to this it's not that serious. 😂😅

Enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment because I'm actually pround of this!

Uneditedish

✅Word Count: 5039

Y/N's P.O.V

I groaned as I walked into my apartment. My parents owned a small Cafe, a simple come in and eat and drink. We sold food, like pizza, sandwiches, and a few baked goods. Although we didnt make much of that because of the Bakery across the street, owned by my best friend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng's parents. Her layout to the building was similar to ours, a appartment on top of our shop. I lived across the street from school, exactly like Mari, but mirrored.

I had just gotten home from a long day at Collège Françoise Dupont, my highschool. Chloé Bourgeois, also the bratt of the school (who is also the Mayors daughter), was being her usual self and getting on my nerves. I couldnt wait to get into bed. Tomorrow Mari and our other best friend, Alya Césaire were going to hangout at the park and watch Alya's little sisters. The 3 of us were the 3 musketeers. Chloé called is the 3 trashcans on Sesame Street. To which I clapped back immediately, protecting my friends, saying that meant she was the puppet that lived in the trash. To which she did what she usually does. Make a un-humanly screech and called Sabrina Raincomprix, her bestfriend/personal assistant, and they stomped away.

I already knew what the topic would be tomorrow. Whether Mari would confess her love for Adrien Agreste, the famous model who's dad is a extremely famous and talented fashion designer. And Alya's boyfriend and Adriens best friend, Nino Lahiffe. The 5 of us were friends, although because of Adriens tight schedules and strict father, he never really got to hangout with us.

The subject would also contain Alya fangirling over the Miraculous League. Which consists of Ladybug, the holder for the Ladybug Miraculous. Cat Noir, holder of the Black Cat Miraculous. Rena Rouge, the holder of the Fox Miraculous. Carapace, holder of the Turtle Miraculous. On certain occasions, Queen Bee, holder of the Bee Miraculous since Chloè revealed it was her out of spite. And then me. The holder of the Dragon Miraculous, and everyone called me Dragonne, which is French for Dragon. I'm an occasional show up. Mostly because Ladybug came to me one day, asking me to help with the Wolf Miraculous. And with that Miraculous I am called Wolf. Our Freshman year is was just LB and Cat Noir, sophomore was when LB started recruiting, and now our Junior Year we became the Miraculous League.

We aren't allowed to know each others identities. To keep our families safe. My Dragon Miraculous was not given to me like Rena Rouge or Carapace or Queen Bee. Mine was a family heirloom. I knew about Master Fu, the guardian of the Miraculous. I've never met him, his concealment urgent.