{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise

Posted on: 12/19

Time line dates: 12/15-12/19

Finished: 8/1/19

Word count: 7739

Unedited⚠️

Small note, because of how hectic my last few weeks of school have been, and me just finishing all my mid-term exams, I am definitely behind. So dont be mad if a few chapter are merged. So tomorrow there will be an update but not Saturday, but instead Sunday.

Hope y'all understand and like this chapter🥰

Y/N's P.O.V

It was Sunday morning. Tomorrow would be hell. The first day of Mid-Terms. Our school was super weird. Monday was 1st and 7th. Tuesday was 2nd and 4th. Wednesday was 3rd and 6th. Then Thursday was 5th. Why they did it like that here in Ninjago beats the crap out of me. Not that I was complaining because that meant I could skip school Thrusday since that was our Lunch period. And I did not want a super long lunch.

Me and Koko were currently making breakfast. Lloyd was still asleep surprisingly. Either that or he was showering. I honestly didnt care. I was making my special waffle mix, which was really only a homemade one with chocolate chips. I was making alot, so that each morning we had exams me and Lloyd could just pop them in the toaster oven and have a decent breakfast. KoKo had also bought nutella and strawberries. And I was so excited to eat. Waffles with nutella and sliced strawberries on top. I was drooling with excitement. While each if the waffles cooked, I would wash the strawberries, then cut the stem off and cut them into small vertical slices. Putting the last slices of strawberry into the bowl, I washed my hands and took the last waffle out. Setting the plate of waffles on the breakfast nook table, along with the bowl of sliced strawberries and jar of nutella, I set off to find where Lloyd was. KoKo had to go take a work phone call, said it would be a while and to just eat without her.

I went and poked my head in the bathroom, he wasnt there but the mirror was foggy so he must have just gotten out. I smiled, knowing now that he was in his room. Walking to his door, I quietly opened it. His back was to me, and holy fuck. He only had a towel around his waist, and a smaller towel around his neck. My jaw dropped at his bare back. I knew he was super buff and strong, but I wasnt expecting THAT. I snuck into his room and shut the door behind me. Some Ninja, then again I've been trained too.

He still hadn't noticed me yet, using the small towel to dry his hair. I leaned against the wall, still admiring the view and the smell of his body wash plus the wallflower I had gotten him. He finally turned to the side, doing a double take as he saw me on the wall smirking at him.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked nervously. I walked over to him, admiring his front view. He had nicely built pecks, a freaking 8-pack, and a v-line. Not to mention his nicely sculpted arms and shoulders.

"Long enough to admire the view." I smirked as his face grew red.

"Well, uh, did you - did you need anything?" He asked giving his sideways smile.

"Breakfast is ready."

"Oh. Ok, let me get dressed then." He said. I didnt move, instead took the ends of his towel that was wrapped around his neck, and tugged his lips to mine. He kissed back, resting his hands at my waist. Pulling away I send him a playful frown.

"Shame, this view makes me love you even more." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"My body?"

"Well it most certainly is a plus." I teased. "But not that. You are obviously super strong and capable to fight back with Chen and win. But you dont." I smiled. He gave me a loving smile before kissing me. Smiling into the kiss I stood on my tippy toes to get closer.