|| Slumber Party ||

Peggy's P.O.V

I love John's TV, his TV is huge! And his sofa is bigger than my Bed! Also This is the first time Maria is in John's house.

She's very surprised haha!

„Peggy!" I heard the little siblings from John.

„What's Up!" I said hugging Henry, Martha and James

„Sorry, but today I have a slumber party with your big bro" I said to them, they are so adorable! Henry is 10 years old, Martha is 8 years old, James is 6 years old and the little Mary is only 9 months old.

„Aww, well have fun! Mary is sleeping right now, so don't be ao loud" Martha said.

The 3 of them run to their garden.

„They are so cute John, hey- isn't it difficult to take care of them?" Maria asked smiling.

„No, actually I like to spend time with my siblings, and Mary is really quiet." John said.

„Well, LET'S GO MAKE SOME POPCORN!! I'M HUNGRY!" I screamed, forgetting some little fela was sleeping.

„Shhhh! Your gonna wake Mary up!" Maria shush me.

„Sorry, I just to excited to have a slumber party with you two!" I said quietly but excited.

„Me too!" John said.

„Let's watch a movie! The lion king! Pleaseeeee!" I beg them, I just love that movie for some reason!

„No! Let's watch something else, like The book of life!" Maria said.

„No! Let's watch The penguins from Madagascar! That's a good movie" John said.

„That's a good idea! Let's watch that, what do you think Peggy?" Maria asked me.

„Ok, but! I want a big portion of delicious popcorn! Oh! And with butter!" I said, oh! I really want a big portion of popcorn with butter! Yumm!

John P.O.V

We watched Penguins from Madagascar, it was a really good movie, then we all go to my room and talk and we had so much fun.
Until...

„Ok! I have a question!" Peggy said while Maria was doing my nails.

„Say it!" Maria said still doing my nails, she was painting my left hand.

"Why are you painting his nails GREEN! That's an ugly color!!"

"Hey! My eyes are green!!" I said offended, but I was playing around with Peggy.

"Your eyes are gorgeous John, but green in your nails-- HELL NAH!"

Maria laughed, "I can't change it anymore! I already paint John's right hand! I'm not going too paint it again--" she crossed her arms, "besides John choose the color!"

"WHAT??! YOU CHOOSE WHAT!?"

"PEGGY! SHHHHH" me and Maria shush Peggy for being to loud, I don't want my baby sister awake and crying.

„Let's talk about something else!" I suggested, "and leave my nail color alone! I choose Green because I like green! So grow up!"

She pouts and whines like a small child.

Maria laughed and so I did.

"There is something that I've been asking me, if John straight, what are you Peggy?" Maria asked.

Straight? Me? Wha--

"Me? Oh! I'm a single lesbian! Looking for a sugar mama!"

"Peggy-- you are rich why would you--"

"I want my sugar mama! Let me be John!?"

"Oh! That's cool of you being les" Maria smiled while kept continuing my left hand.

„Yes! But do not tell my father! He's really homophobic!" Peggy said worried.

„Don't worry your secret with us save!" Maria said, Peggy smiled at me and I smiled at her.

„And you Maria, any crushes?" Peggy asked, doing that Lenny face to Maria.

„I-I have one, but i-it's embarrassing!" Maria said blushing.

„She's pretty nice, cute, and she has like a lot of energy inside if her" Maria said looking at Peggy and then to another direction.

Oh snap, someone has a crush on Peggy! Aww, how cute!

„What's her name?! I want to know her!" Peggy said exited.

Wha-- Peggy are blind?!

„I-I don't know her n-name" she looked down. „Whatever! So Johnny do you have any crushes?" oh no, I hate the Lenny face.

„Me? Well I-I had one" No! I stutter!

„Who?! Tell us?!"
„Was she from another school?!"
„How old was she?!"
„Was She pretty?!"
Peggy and Maria stared to asked me a lot of questions like nonstops!

"Whoa! Please take it easy! I have to tell you that..I'm..gay.." the last part I said quietly, Maria and Peggy look at each other for a moment and then looked at me again

„Our baby is growing up!" Maria said hugging me, and then Peggy came to hug me to.

„I c-can't breath!" I tried to say then they stoped hugging me.

„Sorry! Ok continue with that crush you had!" Maria said very exited.

„Well, I was like 6 or 7 years old when I first meet him, his name was Francis Kinloch and he was very cute! Nice, but he didn't feel the same as I did.. I didn't talked much in that time, I tried to talk to him but someone said, "Francis, Careful! The weird kid want to talk to you! Run before he infect you!", then everyone run away for me...and to that day I decided to not talk no anyone." I said looking down trying to not cry.

„Oh poor Johnny...but you and Alexander would be a cute couple!" Maria said, I had to laugh.

„Me and Alexander?! Eww no!! In your dreams!" I said giving her a little punch on her shoulder, me and Alexander? No, well he might be straight, and he is my bully! How is he going to fall for me?

Pff--

He will never fall for me, right?

Right????

Alex P.O.V

When Peggy left with John, me and the others make an agreement to watch a Movie, we watch a super boring movie! The Lorax.

I took a nap that took like 20 minutes, then when I woke up I saw everyone sleeping, wow-- and the movie isn't even over yet!

I check on my texts and Peggy send me pictures of her Slumber party with John and Maria, looks like they are having more fun then us.

There's a picture where Maria is painting John's nails, there's another one where Peggy is playing with John's curly hair, heh--...he looks cute in that pic.

And the last picture is about a.. turtle? What the--

ANDbeggie: [ Picture Send ]
ANDbeggie: This is John's turtle! His name is Alex for some reason! Haha!

I feel my cheeks getting warmer, am I blushing? Or is warm in here?

Whatever!

But his turtle is cute, t
So tiny, I wonder why John would named him 'Alex'
Like; does he has a crush on me? Wait--

Do I have a crush on him? Pfff nah! He would never feel the same anyway! He might be straight! But-- he looks very sus in the pictures, he probably might be Bi or--

I don't know!

Should I ask him out? Just to test if I have a crush on him?
That's the dumbest idea I've ever had--

like really why--