|| Best Friends ||

John P.O.V

It's been more fun when Maria join us! She's pretty nice, I never had so much fun before.
I'm glad that I have now two friends!

They protect me from Alexander, they also teach me what I need to do when Alexander or someone tries to bully me, that really help me today.

„Hey John!" I heard someone calling my name, and I knew that was Peggy and Maria was behind her.

„Yes? What do you need?" I asked, I knew that she's going to ask me something, I know the look on her face.

„can I ask you something?" She asked.

I knew it.

„ok..?" I have a really bad feeling about this Question, but so it's Peggy, no one knows what she is going to say or ask.

„How did your mother die?" She asked curiously.

Maria hit Peggy's arm „Peggy! Don't ask him that kind of question!"

„oh! Sorry! My curosity-mode turned on for a moment" Peggy said looking down, I don't like to talk about my Mother's dead, but I would ask the same to someone.

„don't worry, I can explane" I took a deep breath „My mother was diagnosed with an unknown type of c-cancer, the doctors said that it w-was because of my mother's last pregnancy" I took another deep breath „first my mother stared to lose weight, then she became more weaker b-because of her weight and that caused her to n-not be able to walk or e-eat, so she n-needed to stay in b-bed, Her last words to me where...I l-love y-you.." I stared to cry, I don't like to remember that day.

„Oh, John, I'm sorry" Peggy and Maria said and then they hug me, it was a warm hug, I didn't feel uncomfortable. It was a sweet warm hug.

„Don't worry John, everything is going to be fine now! You have us! And you have your siblings your Dad! You're not alone John!" Maria said.

„Maria is right! You're not alone! You have us!" Peggy said.
I feel happy, I'm happy because Peggy is an amazing friend and Maria too, I love them to much! I could feel tears going down my cheeks.
And then I heard someone.

„Peggy! I need to talk to you! This is really imp—" Alexander looked at me, he was shocked when he saw me crying.
Last time I cried in front of him he make fun of me.

„Why is John crying?" He asked, I looked at Peggy and she gave Alexander a serious look.

„Do not call him "John" if you're not friends with him, call him Laurens" Maria said touching my one of my shoulders, well she's right, with family and friends, they always call me John, Jackie or Jack, but with strangers I prefer to be called as Laurens.

„Laurens? What kind of stupid name is that?" Alexander said playfully, Peggy didn't seem to like his joke, and Maria looks kind of offended and me, I was taking away my tears from earlier.

„Go Alex, don't bother him right now, I'll talk to you when I'm finish with this situation." Peggy said giving a Death look to Hamilton

„Jeez, Peggy, you act like if your were his mother" He said turning around and walking away.

„Well, Alex is gone now! Wanna go to my dorm and watch some movies! I would like to see The Lion King!" Peggy said.

„Didn't we saw that movie yesterday?" I said, we already saw that movie like 4 times in a week!

„Not again! Let's watch something new!" Maria said.