|| My first new Friend ||

Alex P.O.V

I could see how John took all the rest from his notebook and run away, why does he cares so much for that stupid notebook?
It's just a notebook, something that you can easily buy in a store.

I went to my seat again, Lafayette and Hercules were looking at me very proud, Angelica and Eliza are whispering and laughing about what just happened.
But Peggy, she didn't looked like that.

„Peggleg what's wrong?" I asked her smiling at her, she was always like a Little sister to me.

„Alexander, you go to far this time, John looked so...sad, like his whole world Ended when you destroyed his notebook." She was looking at me with a serious face, she was mad, I could tell.

„Why are you acting like that? He's a nobody! And you know that! He can bought himself a new notebook!" I yelled

Wtf Peggy! you're acting strange.

The only thing that Peggy did, was standing up from her seat and went after John

what is she thinking?! I thought she was my Best Little Sis Ever!?

„Don't listen to her mon ami, you did great! He deserved it!" Laf said, I had to smile.

„yeah right, did you see his face! Haha!" I said.

„Of course Alex! Omg! I need to post this on Instagram!" Eliza said with a small blush on her face, I have to be honest, I don't like Eliza so much as a Friend, she's nice and everything but, she is kind of weird.

Is Peggy righr?
Did I went so far this time?

Peggy P.O.V

Alexander! You did went to far! You're so mean to John, wait, what was his second name? John López??? Lores??? I don't remember.

I couldn't see John anywhere! Maybe he could be in his locker, yeah maybe.

I went to John's locker and I could see a crying John there, I feel so bad for him, I need to talk with him.
I get closer and closer, he seem not to notice, that's good!

„Hi! John, I-" I couldn't continue, John interrupted me screaming a bit, he was surprised to see me?

He was staring at me looking up and down with tears on his cheeks, but why is he so surprise to see me?

„Howdy! I'm-"

„I....know who you..are" he said interrupting me! I hate when people does that! But I'm not mad at him. He's cute! Like a little cinnamon roll! Awwww I want to squish his little cheeks!

„You do?" I said kind of surprised, Well it isn't surprising, I'm a Schuyler!
one of the most popular girls on the school, he obviously knows who I am. Ha!

But can you really blame me! He's so cute with his freckles! And his Green eyes! I'm gay! But if I wasn't gay I would definitely date this man!

„You are Peggy...Schuyler.." He said taking away his tears and keeping his voice low.

„Hey, don't cry...I know that Alex is an Asshole all the time to you! But you know what! From now on, I'm going to protect you!" I said proudly.
His voice is super duper cute!

„W-Why do y-you want to b-be with m-me? No o-one cares a-about me...just g-go away.." He said, he sounds very sad, No! I'm going to protect him!

I'm determined!

„Nop! You have no choice! I'm going to be your new friend!" I said hugging him.
„And no one! But no one! is going to hurt you ever again! Not around me! Friends?" I stoped hugging him, he looked at me very shocked.
and then he gave me a huge smile.

Omg! He can smile!

„Thank you! Thank You!" he said hugging me and then he take a step back.

„Do not hurry! I'm going to protect you from that Asshole called Alexander!" I smile „Do you have any friends?" I asked.

„N-No... you're my very first friend." he said looking down.

Oh no, I'm his only friend? Wow, I have a plan so he can have more friends!

„Hey Johnny Boy! Let's go shopping! So we can bought you some new clothes! So you can look popular! Very very popular like me!" (get it? No? Ok)

Yeah! Let's go shopping! Just me and him! Without my sisters around! I was waiting for this freaking moment!

Wanting to go shopping with someone that doesn't cares about my family's money!

„B-But what's wrong with my clothes?" He asked, he looks kind of worried, maybe this is the first time he's going shopping with someone.

„Do not worry my friend! There's nothing wrong with your clothes! But! We can just buy new ones! Like new accessories! Maybe a new notebook!" and with that he simply smile.

„Thanks, I will love to, when exactly are we going to meet?" he asked, he looks so cute! Why nobody has a crush on this little boy over here!?
They are so blind U-U

„I'm going to text you! Here I'll give you my number!" I took my phone out of my pocket and he took his phone out too, wait a second, his phone is more cooler than mine! Not fair!

„I'll text you! No worry's! Is a pleasure to be friends with you John...emmm" Fuck...I don't know his last name! This is so embarrassing!

„Laurens. My name John Laurens" he said, he's a Laurens?! Ohhhhhhh!!

„You're a Laurens?! Like Henry Laurens?! Isn't he the secretary from Washington!? our Mayor?!" I'm shocked, Wait! What?! Why didn't I notice that!?

„He's my Father—" I interrupted him.

„YOUR FATHER?! OMG! I NEED TO TELL THIS TO MY SISTERS!" I looked at the clock „oh! I need to go to my class! I'll catch you later! Ok?"

„Ok!" he said smiling, aww I'm his new first friend! We are going to be good friends! I hope so!

John P.O.V

I have a friend!
I never had a friend before! I'm not going to disappoint her!

Peggy Schuyler my new friend, I never thought a person with such a status could be my friend.

I'm not sure how she is going to protect me from Alexander, but I trust her, maybe this can be the key to move on.

I'm glad that she is my first new friend!