"Who was that?" Chan asked.

"It was sowon's sister. We need to leave right now." I quickly grabbed my phone and ran to the door.

"Inha, where are we going?"

"To sowon's house, her grandma just died and sowon is really really close to her." I said as we were running to the streets.

When we arrived i couldnt open her door and remembered she changed it. I was knocking on the door so hard and chan was trying to kick it.

"Call minho." He quickly dialled minho.

"He said he was just on his way. He's running now."

"Sowon, please open the door? I just wanna see if youre okay?" I knock continually. "Sowon? Youre scaring me please open up." I was kicking the door now. "Yah im getting mad already sowon!" I was crying now and chan held me back.

"Minho will be here soon, lets just wait."

"I cant wait! She might be killing herself already." I went back to the door.

"Sowon, let me hear your voice to know youre okay. Scream at me to go away, i just need to know if youre alive in there." I slammed the door.

"Im here, whats going on?" Minho was alarmed to see me crying.

"Thank God youre here, do you know the code?" Chan asked.

He started to enter the code and opened the door. I couldnt come in, im afraid that i wouldnt like what i see.

Minho quickly came in when he saw everything was turned upside down.

"Sowon! No, no please wake up." Minho grabbed sowon's body.

"Is she okay?" I asked as i finally walk in.

Minho lifted sowon and placed her on the sofa.

"What happened?" Minho stared at me.

"Her grandma's gone." I lowered my voice since i didnt want to wake sowon up.

"No wonder everything's a mess." He hid his head on his palm and let out a long sigh.

"I knew she's gonna be like this." I started to sob.

"Baby, calm down you might wake her up." Chan rubbed my back.

"Im gonna bring to her bedroom first, inha please clean her wounds. Hyung help me clean everything." Minho lifted sowon again and brought her to her bed.

I started to clean sowon's cuts, she had so many in her hands, arms and on her legs. She even has a small cut in her forehead. I removed all the dirt and shattered pieces of glass on her. I was crying while doing it, i change her to a new pair of clothes and started to disinfect her cuts.

I can hear minho and chan sweeping, moving and lifting furnitures that sowon's toppled down. Once i was finish i sat beside her.

"You really scared me. Please dont ever do that again, i dont like treating you when youre hurt it makes me emotional." I sobbed and stared at her sleeping face, it was evident that she cried for a long time, her face is still sad even in her sleep.