He smiled back at me and kissed my head.

"Okay let's go", he said. We walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack that had everything I needed. I grabbed my leather jacket that Derek gave me last night. I grabbed my phone and earphones.

Me Sammy and dean walked out of the hotel. Cas would stay here, but he told me good luck at school. And he would be just a prayer away if I ever needed him. I just smiled and gave him a hug and told him goodbye.

We walked over to baby, Sammy let me hit shot gun. I love my 'brothers'. I got in and watched as dean drove me to school. It didn't take long to get there. I saw a lot of cars and a lot of people. I sighed, there was a lot of people. "It'll be fine lill, don't worry", dean said putting a hand on my shoulder. "What if they make fun of me, because of my scars?", I asked him. "If they do, just tell me, and I'll beat their asses, I've done it before", he said. I laughed. I pecked his cheek in a sisterly way. "Thanks dean", I said. I hugged him. I then hugged Sammy and kissed his cheek sisterly.

I sighed and got out. I grabbed my bag and my phone. I started my way towards the school building. But I heard a familiar honking. I turned around and saw baby. "Have a good day at school sis, love ya", dean said with a smile on his face. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I waved to him. I watched as he drove away. I could feel their eyes on me. I looked down. I put in my earphones and played the first song that played. It was called sunflower. It was a good song. I walked into the building and walked into the office. I walked over to the first desk I seen. The lady looked up. "Hi I'm Lillie Winchester", I said with a awkward smile on my face. She smiled back at me. She typed something in her computer. "Ah here you are, Lillian sue Winchester", she said. I mentally groaned. Really guys. Lillian?! Of all names, why Lillian?!

"Just Lillie is fine", I said. She smiled and nodded. She printed out something out something, and gave it to me. "Here's your schedule and I need you to have all your teachers sign this and give this back to me at the end of the day", she said handing me two papers. I nodded.

She gave me a smile, but this one was a pity looking one. "It's not going to be so bad, have a good day hun", she said. She meant my scars, of course she did. I gave her a smile, before leaving the office. I looked at my papers, as I put my earphones back in. Okay I just need to find my class. But it was hard, since this place was huge and the fucking bell rang. Jesus why?!

I groaned. And soon every class was filled. I was late on my first day of school. Great! Just fucking great!

It didn't take me long to find the class,  but now I have to stand in front of a lot of people, and feel as they stare at me. Just great! Perfect! I stood outside the doorway. Okay I can do this! I can do this!

I walked in and saw a male teacher. I cleared my throat. He saw me, he looked like an asshole. I think dean would agree with me too. "May I help you?", he asked me. Oh yea make it awkward.

"I'm new here and I'm in this class", I said as I gave him my papers.

"Ah yes, Lillian Winchester, this better be the last time your late, because I do not tolerate lateness", he said sternly. Yep this guy was a fucking asshole! I nodded my head instead of getting angry.

"Why don't you tell us about yourself Lillian?", he asked me. I mentally groaned again. Couldn't he just sit me down at a desk?

"First off, Lillie is just fine, and second I'm sixteen, and I like to draw and paint, and yes for the first and final time, I know I have three huge ass scars on my face, I don't need you guys to remind me", I said glaring at everyone.

"Language miss Winchester", mr Harris scolded me. I wish I could clock him in the face. I really do. I rolled my eyes. "Can I just sit now?", I asked him. He sighed. "I suppose, you can sit next to Scott and stiles", he said. I watched as two boys raised their hands. I sighed and walked over. I sat down on one of the stools. I dropped my backpack on the floor after getting my notebook and pen out. I opened it and started to take notes, this stuff looked easy, at least he was good at something. (Elijah)