Her blue eyes looked into his. Passionately. Her fingers inched to touch his face. Her thimble fingers touched the sides by his eyes. Looking into the pretty red eyes. Unlike the other guy that kidnapped her. These eyes were beautiful. Derek grabbed one of her hands. And kissed her knuckles. "Mate", he whispered. "Yea I get that, I just don't know what that means", she said. He then attacked her. Rubbing his face all around her. Bathing her in his scent. "Mate means, loving, cherishing, claiming, protecting, and always being by mates side", he mumbled against her neck. Which he growled into, as he seen the bite marks on her neck.

Her eyes widened. "So just like wolves  mate?", she asked him. He nodded into her neck. "Wolf mates forever", he mumbled. Then she remembered every time that The mikaelsons called her their mate. So it was mates for them, but for vampires? But waited how can they be mates, and this guy here was her mate. This was all so confusing. She pulled away from him. Which made him whine. "I didn't catch your name by the way, my name is Lillie", she said.

"Lillie what a beautiful name", he thought.

"I'm derek", he said. He snapped out of his love sick puppy trance. But still wanted her close to him. Her eyes widened. "Derek Hale?", she asked.

He looked confused. His mate knew him?

He nodded his head in confusion.

"Oh god, your the person their after, oh god", she said freaking out. Derek grabbed her arms. "Lillie it's okay, tell me what's wrong", he said trying to soothe her, which did a little. "This guy, he kidnapped me, he wanted me to tell him what Derek Hale was up to, he had these weird looking red eyes that didn't have any white in it, wore these weird glasses over his eyes", she said.

Derek growled. "Deucalion!", he growled. Deucalion had kidnapped his mate. When he gets his hands on him. He'll pay.

"Tell me, what did he do to you", he growled lowly so he wouldn't scare his mate.

Lillie hesitated. "He....kidnapped me, chained me up, he beat me, he slashed my face, because I wouldn't tell him what you were up to, I didn't know you then and he thought I was lying, so he held me for a month, she slashed me, he broke almost every finger on my hands, and almost all my toes, and when he proved me useless, he slashed my stomach, thinking he was killing me, he almost did, some friends rescued me", she said.

Derek growled loudly this time. He looked his mate over. He saw the three Long and deep slashes on her face. But it didn't make her any less beautiful. He ran his huge fingers over her face. Feeling the deep scars. His wolf whined seeing his mate like this. Then he remembered the slashes on her stomach. He lifted up her shirt, making her squeal. He ran his fingers over the long slash marks. He whined lowly. "Hey big guy, it's okay, I'm okay now, okay?", she said. But that didn't stop him from attacking her again. She laughed as she laid back and watched as he scent marked him.

And soon he stopped, but he did roll her onto his chest. She was so small. He was afraid he would break her. He kept one hand on her back and one in her hair, soothingly caressing her hair. She had her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat pump. "This is crazy, we just met today and you act as if we've known each other for years", she said. "That's because my wolf and I recognize you as our mate, it's natural to feel this way", he said.

"Yea well, it feels weird to me, but I like it", she said. He smiled. He had his mate in his arms. She smelt like him. He sighed in pleasure. After so long he had found his mate. But he still worried about the alpha pack. What if they come after her again? What if they tried to take her away from him to make him join their pack? He growled lowly. He wouldn't let that happen. No way in hell. He was going to protect his mate. He nuzzled against her hair. Smelling her sweet scent and shampoo.