13

I woke up to Colby jumping on top of me. I left my door unlocked last night in case I didn't wake up. I opened my eyes and saw a camera in my face, "What the hell?" I yelled as I pulled the covers back on top of me and flipped over. "Sam, you wanna put her bag in the car?" Colby asked Sam. "Okay, come on sleeping beauty." He said grabbing my waist and flipping me back over to face him. "Our flight leaves in an hour. It takes 45 minutes to get there." He said as he smiled at me. I sat up slowly and looked around. Jake and Sam both had left. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 6:00 in the morning. "It's too early," I said as I laid back down. "Come on." He said as he uncovered me and picked me up. "Do you need anything?" he asked as he put me down. "No, I packed everything let me change and brush my teeth." I said as I went to the outfit I picked out last night. I put on black legging and Jc's yellow hoodie merch. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and saw Colby sitting on my counter scrolling through his phone. I grabbed my charger, phone, and airpods. We walked out the door and met the others then went to the airport. 

      We got to the airport, after we went through the medal detectors and everything else I went to Starbucks to get a coffee. I got a caramel macchiato, then went with Jake, Sam, and Colby to sit down and wait for our flight to be called. After 15 minutes I finished my coffee and threw the cup in the recycling bin. I went back to the guys and Colby patted the seat next to him. I sat down by him and put my head on his shoulder. He moved his arm so I sat up and he put his arm around me and pulled me back into him. I laughed and then put my hand on hiss chest and laid my head on my hand. Our flight got called, Colby led us to our seats. I got the window seat, Colby got the middle, Sam got the isle, and Jake got the isle seat of the row next to us. As we waited for everyone else on the plane I got my phone out and recorded all the guys then flipped it around and Colby jumped in, his lips getting close to my cheek. I laughed then stopped recording and saved the video then put it on my snapchat story. I was going through stories, I clicked on Sam's and saw a video of Colby pulling me onto him while we were waiting for the flight. I sent him a death glare, even though he wasn't looking. 

       As everyone got to their seats I got more and more nervous. I had really bad plane anxiety, I didn't take medication because I don't regularly refill the pills, and it was short notice. I looked out the window and shifted in my seat. "You okay?" Colby asked looking over at me. I turned to him and nodded. The plane started moving and my breathing sped up. "What's wrong?" Colby whispered. "Plane anxiety." Was all I said. He pulled my head towards his chest. I closed my eyes as I held onto his shirt. He put his chin on my head and started playing with my hair. We started going up and I pushed myself into him more. He hugged me tight. I started breathing too hard to speak. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here." Colby said. I calmed myself down as we started gliding in the air. I pulled myself away and wiped my face. "Are you okay now?" Colby asked. I nodded. He lifted his arm away. We hit turbulence and without thinking I grabbed his hand. He laced our fingers together and he looked over at me, "I have you." He told me as he rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. I was beyond nervous, Colby and I were close sure, but we never held hands. I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes trying to relax. I felt another bump of turbulence and squeezed my whole body. "Hey," I sat up looking at Colby, He tucked a piece of hair, with the hand that wasn't holding mine, behind my ear. "It's okay. We're going to be alright." I nodded then put my head back on his shoulder, while doing deep breathing exercises. Colby put his head on top of mine. A few minutes later I heard light snoring. I looked up and saw Colby passed out. I moved my head a little, and put his head on my shoulder. I looked over at Sam and Jake who both winked at me, "What?" I asked confused. "Nothing." Jake said as the both turned away. I rolled my eyes and put my head on Colby's and eventually fell asleep.

Okay, so I was going to put the video in here, but not even 5 minutes in the video the word count was above 2,000. So, next chapter! So this is just a short filler.