𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

A/N: The first three chapters touch base on Depression, and dark themes. Cussing will be a common thing throughout the series. Please comment and enjoy<3

 Please comment and enjoy<3

——————————————————————————

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝟏:𝟑𝟐𝒂𝒎

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒎

The clouds twisted in a gruesome fashion. It looked like it was going to rain.

Hooking her legs around the black motorcycle, (Y/N) rushed home after a long night. Gotham had always seemed to bear a gloominess, no matter the weather. The frigid air only did wonders to worsen it, simultaneously freezing her figure up. As she zipped through traffic, an exasperated sigh fell from her lips, quickly falling unnoticed by the fierce winds that blew around. Buildings rushed past her, leaving nothing but a blur to be seen. It felt as though everything was coincidently falling into pace with her desolate emotions.

With Nightwing's absence, (Y/n) was in charge of patrolling— only on the nights Batman couldn't come, of course. On top of that, at just thirteen years old, she impressively earned the identity of Batgirl.
However, new priorities piled onto her once turning fourteen the following year. Not only was she required to be competent, but, she was also required to be independent on each of her missions.

Although being a heroine stressed her out at times, the amount of duty that was packaged with being a savior corresponded to how grateful she felt, too. If not for her father and her mother, she wouldn't have managed to become such a skilled fighter.

Despite the fact that she felt thankful, she couldn't say she felt proud-not of her mother anyways.

Having her in mind prodded negative notions of confusion and irritation within her.

(Y/n) was the daughter of Selina Kyle, Cat Woman.

Although some people,-such as her father-, had good things to say about her mother, the young girl couldn't say the same. Selina Kyle was just the cowardly woman who abandoned a good man as well as their baby girl.

A cowardly woman who abandoned her three-year-old daughter, without any explanation as to why.

(Y/N) took a deep breath, allowing the foggy atmosphere to contaminate her breathing. Her distant thoughts quickly faded upon seeing a familiar road. She relaxed her tight grip on the motorcycle handles, opting on thinking of something else instead of pointlessly getting worked up.

Although she had a few deep-rooted personal issues with her mother, the darkness never did enough to overshadow her will to live life to the fullest.

The thought of her beloved alone dissipated her anguish.

Jason Todd.

She loved him dearly. They started testing the waters about three months ago, waiting for the right moment to call what they had, a relationship. Although her confession was delayed, (Y/n) reserved a soft spot for Jason ever since she was ten. From exchanging silly inside jokes to longing glances, Jason meant the absolute world to her. Just thinking about him made her heart stir with joy.