Chapter 13

This Chapter was headache. I was so close to finishing it up and the entire thing got deleted😐🙄..

But I wrote it over I barely remember what I wrote before hope this one better than the one that got deleted.

It probably got deleted for a reason? :/

Anyways Add me so y'all could know when I'm posting + the time and what's going on if I don't post!😘 (IF Y'ALL WANT IM NOT FORCING ANYONE🤦‍♀️!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV:

2 weeks later

"Emma you ready?" Cassin shouted from the other side of the door.

"Just a sec!" I shouted back.

I hurried and finished put on my sneakers and tied the shoelace and got up.

I grabbed my suitcases and my purse and left my room.

I was greeted by Cassin right outside my door.

"Emma we're only going for a month, you didn't need to over pack" he said.

"I didn't over pack all these stuff may come in handy" I told him.

"Ok lets get going" he said.

We both went down the stairs and I got some help from Cassin.

He insisted to hold some of my luggage.

We both exited the front door and Cassin pulled out the house keys from his pocket and locked the front door.

The jeep finally pulled up and pussy cat came out and put our luggage into the trunk.

He hurriedly rushed over and opened the door for me and Cassin to go in.

We entered the vehicle and buckled up.

The jeep finally started moving and drove down the pitch road.

The ride was about to be long.

So I made myself comfy and dozed off to sleep.

I was woken up by Cassin's voice.

"Wake up Emma we're here" Cassin told me

"Oh ok" I said in my sleepy voice.

We exited the vehicle with Cassin assisting me because I was still kind of sleepy.

We made our way up the stairs to Cassin's private jet.

Cassin's private jet was magnificent, outside and inside.

I looked around and after the ''bodyguards'' came in with our luggage and packed them up neatly.

We had to go take our seats because the jet was about to take off.

I went and took a seat in the corner and buckled up.

Few minutes later Cassin came and took the seat right next to me and buckled up.

I glared at him.

"What?" he asked me with a confused look on his face.

I know this boy ain't acting dumb right now, he know what he doing.

"There's a lot of seats available and you choose to come and sit next to me why?" I questioned

"Lets just sit back and enjoy the ride, no questions asked" he said and he closed his eyes to take a nap.

"This man" I said to myself while shaking my head