Chapter 11

Welcome back good to see yall back.❤❤

Lmaoo lemme stop and get into the story🤦‍♀️.Yall probaly get tired of me😭😭..

Follow me🤷‍♀️⁉

------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's Pov:

Last night was a long night with all that noise Cassin and some girl was making.

Im so fed up of this. EVERY NIGHT THE SAME SHIT HAPPENS. 

"Ughh " i screamed into my pillow.

After i did my morning routine and took a shower.

i put on some gym clothes because i wanted to excercise and etc.

Before going to the gym downstiars i went into inot the kitchen and filled my water bottle with some water and I grabbed a Nature Valley bar.

I made my way into the gym and i rest down my stuff and my hand towel on the floor.

I pulled out a math and started to do some stretches and stuff.

After I made my way on the treadmill.

************************

After i got real tired so i drank some water and wiped my face with my hand towel.

I was really sweaty so I went upstairs into my room and took a shower.

At the end of my shower i heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I wrapped my towel around me and went to open the door.

When i opened the door i was greeted with a big box in Cassin's hand.

He handed it to me and said  "Wear this tonight we're going to a gathering at my friends house".

"Do I have to go" I asked him.

I really didn't wanted to go because all i wanted to do tonight was cuddle up in my bed and watchsome Netflix.

"Yes you have to go, be ready at 7" he said and walked away.

i only had 5 hours until 7 and i wanted to be ready by 6:30 becuase I don't want to be late.

I didn't open the box yet i waited until it was time for me to wear it.

***********************

4 hours past so i went and got ready.

I took another shower and after I came out of the shower I went and opened the box that had Cassin had dropped out earlier on.

I opened the box and i was in shocked.

The dress is beautiful.

I thought it would've been longer but it looks great still

i wanted to see the colour I was wearing so I would know how todo my makeup.